Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
05 STS V8 1SG with ACC, 99 STS (Sold), 06 CL500 (Wifes)
960 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking in to buying a 1999 seville factory service manual on ebay. first, does anyone have one for sale and what would be a fair price on ebay? what has everyone else paid for theirs on ebay.
best,

·
Registered
2000 Seville STS
687 Posts
I didnt buy mine on ebay. Bought it straight from Helm. About $70 shipped. Ive seen quite a few 99 manuals on ebay though. I just checked Helm and 99's are $67.50.. Might be worth getting. Thats about 50% off.

MacK

·
Registered
1996 Eldorado Sport Coupe, 2009 Black Navigator
5,032 Posts
I just got mine off ebay used for $55 with shipping. Helms wanted $135.

·
Super Moderator
White Diamond '03 DHS (with DTS floor shift)
86,781 Posts
I bought one on Ebay for my daughters '99 last March for $ 45 or $49 (can't remember for sure). It was a "buy it now" price. I'm still looking for one for an '02.

·
Registered
02 STS
1,262 Posts
Anything less than $60 including shipping is a fair price IMO...

I got mine for "free" My dealer let me borrow his over a long weekend and I photo copied it at work... If you do this... This is a several hours long project as there are atleast 2000 pages in the two or three volumes of this "book".

·
Registered
5,032 Posts
:alchi: There are many manual threads on this site as I have researched. I find that most of them end in I brought my manual on of ebay. Most have brought there manuals for less than $60 I second that motion. Still kept checking ebay and I bet you will find your manual as well. I don't down play Helms its just that they wanted $135 from me, it may be cheaper for you. Cheers.

·
Super Moderator
White Diamond '03 DHS (with DTS floor shift)
86,781 Posts
rollman said:
Are these Helms service manuals that much better then Chilton's ?
They are head and shoulders above chiltons (so is the price). They have every nut and bolt on the car, all wiring schematics and diagnostic proceedures aka trouble trees or chase around charts. They are worth their weight in gold. Chiltons and Haynes are relatively worthless for all but the most basic of repairs.

·
Registered
5,032 Posts
Yesterday I gave my chilton's manual to my brother(and he doesn't drive a caddy) to give away to his friend free of charge because he doesn't have any info on his caddy.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts