Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2009 Cadillac CTS
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a base cts with the carbon fiber trim and I would like the factory wood trim. Anyone know where I can get the complete set or individual

·
Registered
2008 CTS4 DI Premium (SOLD) / 2013 XTS Luxury (TOTALLED) / 2015 BMW 328i XDrive Lux
1,970 Posts
TripD83 said:
I have a base cts with the carbon fiber trim and I would like the factory wood trim. Anyone know where I can get the complete set or individual
Your best bet is a scrap car at a junkyard. Each trim piece is extremely expensive if purchased from a dealer. The trim on my door cracked and although it was covered under warranty, the cost of that one piece alone was several hundred. Good luck, I'm sure you'll find it.

·
Registered
Cadillac
738 Posts
I bought a replacement piece I broke from gmpartsdirect.com. You can also ask some of the resident parts guys how much they would charge to buy and ship. For reference, the small piece that runs along the side of the shifter was $90 4 years ago, so you would need 2 of those.

·
Registered
2008 CTS
21 Posts
I had teh same issue with one the wood trim peice on teh drivers door cracking. Since it is passes teh warranty, the dealer cost is about $140 for the one door peice. I picked one up at a local scrap yard for $45. Give that a try first.

·
Registered
2008 CTS4 DI Premium (SOLD) / 2013 XTS Luxury (TOTALLED) / 2015 BMW 328i XDrive Lux
1,970 Posts
I had teh same issue with one the wood trim peice on teh drivers door cracking. Since it is passes teh warranty, the dealer cost is about $140 for the one door peice. I picked one up at a local scrap yard for $45. Give that a try first.
That's what happened to mine...they initially said that I slammed the door one too many times but covered it under the btb warranty.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts