Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
855 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
285 Nitto Drag Radials on the back and Nitto 235 Extremes on the front.....seems to fit well together.:thumbsup:

Thanks for the compliment.....Winter is "almost" here in Michigan, so my Florida flights will be starting soon....Can't wait to go out and:alchi: with you.

Jimmy

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
Flyboy said:
285 Nitto Drag Radials on the back and Nitto 235 Extremes on the front.....seems to fit well together.:thumbsup:

Thanks for the compliment.....Winter is "almost" here in Michigan, so my Florida flights will be starting soon....Can't wait to go out and:alchi: with you.

Jimmy

bob barker says...."c'monnnnnnn downnnnn"

:devil: South Florida women are in bloom this year...

It's funny,..I meet a girl last night,..in a mall parking lot,...ended up haveing dinner with her. Funny story,...tell you about it in person. :devil:

laterz

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
Flyboy said:
You sure it wasn't Danny in drag?

I do the crotch grab, upon introduction,...followed by the adams apple check up.

I do, however, have danny's car, peaking over my shoulder right now. As it is behind my bay.

Speaking of the little flamer,..I took him for a ride in my car,...talk about funny. I think he was very intimidated.

I offered to let him drive it,...he told me "hell NO"...

He thought it was a "track car"

lol

·
2016 ATS Premium 6-spd MT
13,930 Posts
Jimmy -- whaddya mean winter is almost here?! We didn't get much accumulation of snow till Thanksgiving last year :cool2: . BTW, you're right ... speaking from personal experience, your wheels DO look better in person; pics just don't do them justice. NICE!:)

·
Registered
347 Posts
I saw them in person as well and they are awesome.
Here they are next to Randy's car. I tried to make the view of the rims as large as possible so I cut down on the cars. You can see Jimmy's chrome next to a stock rim.
Sweet! :2thumbs:

Attachments

·
Registered
855 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Bought them from [email protected] in Anaheim. Phone is 714-940-1761. They have an "exchange" program (I think there is a waiting list now), so you have no down time. Discount Tire mounted them for me. I asked for their best "tech", gave him a couple of 20's to do a good job......he did....no scratches.

Thanks.....been getting lotsa' compliments around town.

·
Registered
1,827 Posts
"Chrome" is neither a color nor a mirror. Chrome plating is actually transparent. So, the "color" of whatever is under the plating will show through. Traditional "chrome" parts have a layer of bright nickel plating applied before the chrome plating is done. The "mirror" like appearance of these parts is due to the nickel plating under the chrome. The chrome plating is very tough and keeps the nickel from oxidizing and looking dull.

·
Registered
88 Posts
How much was it for the wheel chroming?? Thanks.

D.

·
Registered
269 Posts
V-seriesTech said:
bob barker says...."c'monnnnnnn downnnnn"

:devil: South Florida women are in bloom this year...

It's funny,..I meet a girl last night,..in a mall parking lot,...ended up haveing dinner with her. Funny story,...tell you about it in person. :devil:

laterz
don't tease us like that can't wait any longer you must tell us all!!!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
About this Discussion
20 Replies
11 Participants
austin