Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

Since I live in The Netherlands the parts for the CTS have to be shipped to that country. This is extremely costly. For example: shipping the service manual is $175,-. I believe this price is outrageous (the manual itself cost about $115,-). Shipping E&G exhaust tips is $90,-. Do any of you know of a method/company of how to reduce these shipping costs?

Julius

·
Registered
05 Redline CTS-V
8,439 Posts
the only way we can reduce our shipping costs to our vendors in spain is to ship more than one thing at a time, then the shipping dollar per product dollar ratio goes down ... but international freight isnt cheap

·
Registered
Black the Darkside
22,415 Posts
Major shippers are UPS, FedEx and DHL. Not sure if they are all international shippers. You usually don't have a choice. GMPD recently went to Flat Rate Shipping. Everything is $11.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
So what i need to do is look for a vendor that sells all the items I need now. I need a Loyd ultimat black (no embroidery) carpet set, E&G exhaust tips and a 2005 CTS service manual. Any idea where I can buy these items at one supplier?

·
Registered
2007 CTS
582 Posts
the only way we can reduce our shipping costs to our vendors in spain is to ship more than one thing at a time, then the shipping dollar per product dollar ratio goes down ... but international freight isnt cheap
Hey Vienna! I went to the open house at the VVFD for years and years growing up. Then played ball at Waters for years.

·
Registered
Cadillac
2 Posts
Major shippers are UPS, FedEx and DHL. Not sure if they are all international shippers. You usually don't have a choice. GMPD recently went to Flat Rate Shipping. Everything is $11.
Is this a fact with GMPD? I was just about to order a pair of CTS-V DRLs and I was being charged about $46 for each item...$92 total.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts