Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Intakes and exhaust are good for getting that little extra boost and great sound out of certain cars, definitely, but with improved technology and efficiency from the manufacturer, these are less effective as vehicles from years gone by. If performance is what you were after we have a solution that will head much more benefit and a much lower price per pony!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Apologies for the lack of info on the website at the moment, it's brand new and we mostly do wholesale so it hasn't been updated to the website yet. You can reach out to us on our Facebook though to get more information!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Definitely! What we have is not a flash tune, but a Boost Controller which is still plug and play. Its not adjustable by the end user, since we developed it to work in parallel with the factory computer but its design allowed us to get an extra 35 WHP, 50 LBFT of TQ, and 2-3 MPG improvements. They retail for $795. We weren't able to Dyno the XT4 yet, due to the hot Arizona summers. But from sprint data, we were able to see better throttle response, like way more boost bottom and mid end, plus an increase of 240HP crank to around 275HP. The numbers were nice, but for us it was all about drivability and with no one else in the market with the tech, we thought after testing with several Cadillac dealers around the world it was time to bring it to the consumer market. If you have any more questions, comments, or want to place an order you can reach us at 1-866-473-8863 or [email protected]!

·
Registered
2019 XT4 Sport AWD
16 Posts
I can understand the increase in performance but please explain how you achieve the 2-3 MPG improvements at the same time.

·
Registered
2018 XT5
703 Posts
I can understand the increase in performance but please explain how you achieve the 2-3 MPG improvements at the same time.
My guess is more power equals better mph. The wife’s XT5 averages about 2mpg better than my 4. On the highway at 80 the 5 got 29 on a trip. At 80 in the 4 26 was the best and in a headwind it droops about 5mpg less the XT5 isn’t noticeable.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Those are both really good questions and I'll try to give a short but explained answer for both!
  1. So for our regular flash tunes, those are undetectable at the dealer level. And for the plug and play module that's used in the XT4 it's as simple as just removing it when you go in for service. Of course, a lot of it depends on the dealership too but in over 12 years of business, we've done over 43,000 tunes and have not had one problem with a warranty pop up. A little more assurance is our head Engineers have over 35 years as an automotive software engineer at the mfg. level for the Opel Divison of GM and Bosch.
  2. So if you have a 2.0T engine the manufacturer highly recommends, if you're not already, using a high octane fuel of at least 91 or higher. This is because the premium gas makes more energy when burnt. So with the increased performance of the engine and a higher octane of fuel now being fed to it, it leads to better combustion (HP) without using as much gas. Of course, with more power comes more torque and speed, and with more speed, you're more likely to keep the pedal to the metal, because IT'S FUN! But driving consistently like that will not help you with more MPG. We recommend driving the same way you drive before you got a tune to get the most out of your fuel economy.
We also offer a 30-day money-back guarantee's on all of our products as well, so if you're not 1000% ecstatic about how your car performs after, we can make it right.

·
Registered
2019 XT4 Sport AWD
16 Posts
Thank you for the update; the plug and play module is appealing, I need to think about this.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Were currently updating our website to add the XT4, I'm sorry about the inconvenience. Most of the information can be found in this post though. If you desire more details you can email me directly at [email protected]. Hope everyone is staying safe!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Definitely! What we have is not a flash tune, but a Boost Controller which is still plug and play. Its not adjustable by the end user, since we developed it to work in parallel with the factory computer but its design allowed us to get an extra 35 WHP, 50 LBFT of TQ, and 2-3 MPG improvements. They retail for $795. We weren't able to Dyno the XT4 yet, due to the hot Arizona summers. But from sprint data, we were able to see better throttle response, like way more boost bottom and mid end, plus an increase of 240HP crank to around 275HP. The numbers were nice, but for us it was all about drivability and with no one else in the market with the tech, we thought after testing with several Cadillac dealers around the world it was time to bring it to the consumer market. If you have any more questions, comments, or want to place an order you can reach us at 1-866-473-8863 or [email protected]!
This post from 21 days ago answers those questions. Again, if you want more specific details or have different questions you can email us or PM on here directly.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts