Cadillac Owners Forum banner
61 - 70 of 70 Posts

· Registered
'14 CTS-V LongRoof; Audi RS6 Avant; '16 ATS-V Sedan gone; '10 CTS LongRoof gone
20,906 Posts
Yes, you are special, just like mom told you, lol.

· Registered
2011 CTS-V Wagon-Raven Black, manual, satin graphite wheels
460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #65 ·
I hadn't been to this forum in a while, I came to fix the link because Google broke the old one.

The Barrett Jackson thing means it was in a show car in a GM/Cadillac display at that auction.

· Registered
460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #66 ·
Incredible job you have done. I have a white pearl 2012 Coupe with automatic. This is a car for the Europeen marked (MAE). Do I understand it correctly that it's a total of just 55 cars for all years combined? Is there any numbers for 2012 alone?
Remi
Right, 55 Coupes exported to Europe for all years. Sorry, guess I never did a year break down for the countries and I'm no longer able to do it.

· Registered
460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #67 ·
Not to put words in his 'mouth' but this is pretty much complete unless he hears from someone with updated information.
This is correct. If I come up with a VIN for a wagon I put it on the line it goes on. If someone points me to a salvage wagon I add a note to it with copart or wherever the source was showing it was salvage. It has been updated in those manners reasonably recently but it doesn't happen all that often.

· Registered
'14 CTS-V LongRoof; Audi RS6 Avant; '16 ATS-V Sedan gone; '10 CTS LongRoof gone
20,906 Posts
You know that I appreciate your work on all of this.

Reactions: V Wagon

· Registered
19 Posts
Kudos to you for doing all the FREE work you did. Someone here said there was only 82 2009 CTS Vs made in Diamond Blue with a white Titanium Interior. That I would consider rare. I also feel very Blessed to own such a capable automobile, in this electric "Beetle Bailey car era. This body style goes down as one of my all time favorites. Love my V!!! The Beasty Chiseled Monster. This car gets attention from those who know what it is. Even with the Gas Prices the way they are.Hands Down, I LOVE My V! Thank-You Cadillac!!!!! I have other nice cars, But the V is Exclusive!

Attachments

· Registered
19 Posts
So tell me more about Blue Vs! Ill be happy to listen. Or say read! Cool stats are never boring when they refer to my favorite car. Good Job! Thanks for the info. Stay Safe from this latest variant. Our rate is 11.5% Damn Covid!

61 - 70 of 70 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.