1992 Town Car Cartier & 2014 Accord LX MTX
34,087 Posts
xxPinballxx is Fred Maxwell!

(GASP!)

·
crushing Vs with my Wurm
2013 GT500 - 700+ HP
12,266 Posts
pinball loves to bodyslam midgets off the 3rd turnbuckle with the flying elbow...

F

·
Registered
34,087 Posts
Florian has never had a date in his life, he is the real life 40 year old virgin. All that talk of ***** is really just his way of venting his sexual frustration. :sneaky:

God, I feel sinister!

·
Registered
34,087 Posts
I Luv Caddys wishes he was a competitor on dancing with the stars WITH Florian as his partner!
Kellidahorsegirl is named that because her favorite hobby is doing donkey shows, but instead of a little donkey, she uses a horse, but not just any horse...a ****in' stallion!

·
Registered
A 4 horse-power collaborative unit of 1000 lb bundles of fur
61 Posts
Pinball wishes he too had a sheltered life where chickes laid eggs that magically turned into horses, so that he could have his own herd of friends

·
Registered
61 Posts
Kellidahorsegirl is named that because her favorite hobby is doing donkey shows, but instead of a little donkey, she uses a horse, but not just any horse...a ****in' stallion!
Hmmm looks like Caddy just let the cat outta the bag.....

how did I know boys would be oh so predictable and say something like that about my horses...thats never happened before :p

Jealousy does weird things to people...which leads me to another secret of Caddy's.....he wishes he had his own 'stallion'

·
crushing Vs with my Wurm
2013 GT500 - 700+ HP
12,266 Posts
jason is really banging Nikki's sister.... (time to go rub out some knuckle children :jerkit: )

F

·
Registered
34,087 Posts
which leads me to another secret of Caddy's.....he wishes he had his own 'stallion'
You're right! I've always kinda wanted a Mustang, especially one with a big honkin V8! :bigroll:

Kelli only has four legged friends
Wait, that could be intrepreted two different ways.

1: All her friends have four legs.
2: She's only got four friends with legs.

Which one is it?!?!?! lol!

·
Registered
Cadillac Deville 1999, 2004
2,803 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
Kelli campaigned hard for "bring your horse to work day" but the boss at the glue factory thought it wouldn't be wise.

Sorry...I already feel bad for that one.

·
Registered
61 Posts
yeah, might work, but I work from home, so my horses ARE at work and two were saved fromthe glue factory....you ass :p

gotta say this,,,,,,,pinball just told me he tried out for American Idol but didn't win

21 - 40 of 6630 Posts