Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Banned
Cadillac
1,884 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
pjohnesq said:
I also kept the V-pipes. I was planning on ditching the V-pipes, but when my exhaust guy cut off the V-resonator and I measured the interior diameter of the V-pipes and compared with the X-pipes and center muffler, they seemed almost identical to me...For some reason, I thought the V-pipes were 2.5" in diameter??? Well, the difference in the interior diameter was definitely less than .25" (was about 2mm, if even)....
Seems like everyone who was saying that the ML-V exhaust caused you to lose torque has ignored the fact that the inside diameter is almost identical to the corsa (2.25). I think anybody considering exhaust needs to consider this option first!

Best exhaust for money! cost per horsepower and torque gains.. Mine was free plus $50 installed....

·
Registered
None
987 Posts
Drew Endly said:
"Mine was free plus $50 installed...." your what was free and how?
His CTS-V Exhaust, I'm assuming.

And I agree. The CTS-V Exhaust is the best and cheapest way to go for our 3.6L CTS'

Sounds great, looks great, and cheap!

·
Registered
2018 XT5 Black on Black
1,852 Posts
Ditto on that. I'm checking on the X-pipe install this week. I'll keep you posted on the results and the noise levels and the possible need of a Dual in & out muffler.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts