Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
Escalade EXT
2,294 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What is the best exhaust system for a 2002 escalade. I want to know the best dual exhaust.

·
Registered
2012 Escalade, 2014 SRX
13,353 Posts
I installed the Corsa exhaust on my Escalade, big improvement in power when added to the Volant air intake and Preditor computer, I have before dyno numbers and will post after numbers once I get back on the dyno. The nice thing with Corsa is that it is licensed by GM.

·
Registered
148 Posts
fast66 said:
What is the best exhaust system for a 2002 escalade. I want to know the best dual exhaust.
Hi there -

The Borla catback resonates like crazy between 70 - 80MPH. I finally pulled the Borla muffler off and put my factory muffler back on. I called Borla to see what options I had to reduce the noise...they sent me some baffles to insert into outlets of the muffler - this did nothing.

Corsa seems to be a good choice. I rode in a friends Escalade that had the Corsa catback and it was nice and quite in the cab while sounding very strong on the outside.

Hope this helps.

·
Registered
Escalade EXT
2,294 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks I think I will get the Corsa Exhaust it seems the best.
But does anyone know where I can get one that is dual rear straight out the back or out both the backside right and left? Thanks

·
Registered
2012 Escalade, 2014 SRX
13,353 Posts
fast66 said:
Thanks I think I will get the Corsa Exhaust it seems the best.
But does anyone know where I can get one that is dual rear straight out the back or out both the backside right and left? Thanks
You have to be careful to leave some back pressure when picking an exhaust that is right for your car/truck, many people that put large dual exhusts on their cars/trucks and loose performance due to the back pressure issue. ;)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts