Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
07' White Diamond EXT
475 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know if Borla is ever going to come out with straight out the back exhausts? I'm seeing a lot of custom quad out the back exhausts...could a custom straight out the back quad exhaust be made with only borla exhaust parts? also any word on 07' long tube headers?

·
Registered
Cadillac
141 Posts
Does anyone know if Borla is ever going to come out with straight out the back exhausts? I'm seeing a lot of custom quad out the back exhausts...could a custom straight out the back quad exhaust be made with only borla exhaust parts? also any word on 07' long tube headers?
Alright, I did some checking for you and here you go:
As you know, at this time Borla only make a single side exit for the 2007. This borla system can be customized into a straight out the back (single or dual) exhaust system. All components would be kept borla except the tailpipes (they would obviously be custom bent).

Borla is looking at coming out with a straight out the back DUAL system, but the problem is the location of the spare tire (you run into safety issues because of the heat the exhaust throws off so close to the spare) They told me the system is still atleast 90 days out.

As for the headers we only know of shorty headers at this time and is what we are currently installing on every 07 that comes through our shop.

Hope this helped ya out

Anthony Stephenson
Big 3 Performance
262-542-2443
http://www.big3performance.com/home.asp?id=1

·
Registered
07' White Diamond EXT
475 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Alright, I did some checking for you and here you go:
As you know, at this time Borla only make a single side exit for the 2007. This borla system can be customized into a straight out the back (single or dual) exhaust system. All components would be kept borla except the tailpipes (they would obviously be custom bent).

Borla is looking at coming out with a straight out the back DUAL system, but the problem is the location of the spare tire (you run into safety issues because of the heat the exhaust throws off so close to the spare) They told me the system is still atleast 90 days out.

As for the headers we only know of shorty headers at this time and is what we are currently installing on every 07 that comes through our shop.

Hope this helped ya out

Anthony Stephenson
Big 3 Performance
262-542-2443
http://www.big3performance.com/home.asp?id=1
Hey thanks a lot I really appreciate it...I guess i'll just wait it out...

·
Registered
07' White Diamond EXT
475 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
anyone know if anyone has came out with any dual or quad exhausts that come straight out the back not sideswept or catback? Or if any brands could be modified to come out the back?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts