Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
Cadillac
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys.. I kicked some ass at work and have a spare 1500 burning a hole in my pocket. I want Corsa or B&B. I have run through every video/audio file on the faq, and anything I could google or was a link in the forum. Between crappy microphones and echo due to where the audio was captured, I can't decide. I have heard that the Corsa is best in terms of nominal RPM drone... But heard B&B sounds much better (bit louder.) Are there any V owners in the Bay Area with either systems that wouldn't mind if I met them somewhere to listen to them in person? Maybe buy you a beer to meet me down here....? :cheers:

BTW, My V just got back from the the dealer. System light came on, turned out to be the L circuit in the alternator. They replaced that, test drove, heard the diff bushing was bad and went to replace that. Found that the diff busing mount had a fat crack in it and they replaced the diff and all involved bushings. Everything was under warrenty. Muh dealer rocks...:worship:

Next mod/fix if I have any left over from the exhaust - BMR anti-wheel hop, BMR strut tower brace, BMR Diff support. Gotta keep that diffy from blowing up since shes brand shiny new.

Thanks in advance. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2007 CTS-V Thunder Gray; 2004 Cowboy Cadillac (SRT10)
17,712 Posts
I have B&B with the X-pipe and stock exhaust manifolds (Kooks Headers due next week) on mine and I'm really happy with the tone. Down in South San Jose during the week If your interested in hearing what it sounds like.

BTW, Which Dealer do you use?

·
Registered
ZIP
51,864 Posts
I say keep the exhaust stock ripping out the sound deadening in the resonator(or whatever those guys are doing) and get a set of Kooks headers. And a tune. If you do it yourself, that's about $1500 right there...

·
Registered
04' CTS-V, 04' Escalade EXT
623 Posts
I'm in Fremont with Corsa, if you want to PM me to set something up.
Soon I will have Kooks on-board.

·
Registered
06 V, 3M Clear Bra, UUC, LPE CAI, Kooks(deleted cats), Corsa
41 Posts
East Bay(CV) here...

Kooks (CATLESS!!!) Corsa setup...loud as hell!

·
Registered
Cadillac
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
StClairs Cadillac is my dealer of choice. :thumbsup:

I will have to PM some of you guys, thanks for the responses!!!

·
Registered
2007 Escalade, 2010 CTS V soon... =)
820 Posts
I have a BB Exhaust with X pipe and it sounds great... My Kooks headers are coming this week and i have heard them with the combo of the BB Exhaust and it sounds AWESOME!!!!!!!!!! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
CTS-V
798 Posts
I'm in Alameda with a Corsa. Dude... you shoulda come out to our last Hooters meet. Almost all exhausts were represented. (Along with a bunch's vettes!)

·
Registered
Cadillac
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks for the responses guys. Completely random - I heard the corsa and I am good to go, its being installed this friday.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts