Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
987 Posts
RobertCTS said:
I saw these at USSpeed.com. I would pass on them but others may like them. This idea was big in the 50's, mostly by Buick. $159.
And on M3's lol

Edit: They're just adhesive, they look kinda cool, but that's walking the line of ricerness lol
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,432 Posts
neat, but not my taste.

looks like pics taken at a show..

speaking of which

what booth is pietro at at sema...
or what name is he using for his company so i can look him up on the maps


-K
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
22,415 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Kael said:
neat, but not my taste.

looks like pics taken at a show..

speaking of which

what booth is pietro at at sema...
or what name is he using for his company so i can look him up on the maps


-K
Cadillac MotorSports LLTD. Give us all a report on his booth if you find it!:bouncy:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,472 Posts
i kinda like those ports...breaks up the fender and might look good on my white diamond with tinted windows and such...

hmmm...more darker accents...


**edit**
you know...upon further look...maybe not...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
22,415 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
TripleOught said:
i kinda like those ports...breaks up the fender and might look good on my white diamond with tinted windows and such...

hmmm...more darker accents...


**edit**
you know...upon further look...maybe not...
I think the ad shows them on a white diamond CTS.
I also saw this Waste Gate on the internet. It does require a cut in the fender.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,306 Posts
RobertCTS said:
Cadillac MotorSports LLTD. Give us all a report on his booth if you find it!:bouncy:
....and take some pictures of his car and post ASAP....Isn't 05 CTS out there also???I was planning on driving out there this week for a quick turnaround but I can't break away from the office....

I'm kinda feeling the exhaust ports though.....I just have an issue with just having it and there is no "function" per se....then again, neither are my chrome exhaust tips...

Thanks a lot Robert.......Once again, I though I was done!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
351 Posts
pjohnesq said:
[...]

I'm kinda feeling the exhaust ports though.....I just have an issue with just having it and there is no "function" per se....then again, neither are my chrome exhaust tips...

[...]
I kinda have to agree in a sick sort of a way. I like them things... And on black raven they may not look very obtrusive and perhaps even subdued. Hmmm... $159.00 ey...? :yup:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
97 Posts
I think they look good ,,
before I start modding I need to sell my new rims and tires I just bought for my f150 only on truck 3 weeks ,,lol my wife wants to kill me
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,023 Posts
They are totally useless. I would never put a stick-on fake on my car. That's indeed for ricers. Just like the ricers go for dual exhaust with a line motor...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,640 Posts
70eldo said:
They are totally useless. I would never put a stick-on fake on my car. That's indeed for ricers. Just like the ricers go for dual exhaust with a line motor...
:yeah:

Cashmere caddy's unite!!! :cheers:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
22,415 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
70eldo said:
They are totally useless. I would never put a stick-on fake on my car. That's indeed for ricers. Just like the ricers go for dual exhaust with a line motor...
Yet look at all the fake crap the manufacturers put on the cars. Stick on hood scoops. fake duals, fake ground effects with brake coolers that are non functional and Racey decals and stripes.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,472 Posts
i think they would look better if they were lower also...below the main detail line on the quarter panel versus above it. i think they would look better on black (less obtrusive), grey, maybe cashmere or white caddy's instead of the other colors (which are very nice) but may look awkward with the dark vents...

all these people are rippin on "fake" products for their cars which only enhance appearance...yet i seem to recall there are numerous members with v-skirts and other mods, which are nice, of course, but they are simply to enhance the appearance anyways...

do what you gotta do, right?
 
1 - 20 of 43 Posts
About this Discussion
42 Replies
14 Participants
DDS rollin a CTS
Top