Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
Cadillac
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so i finally got all my pieces to my exhaust in and got it installed yesterday. it actually sounds pretty good. i went with a flowmaster super 40 muffler with C6 corvette tips.

if you guys dont like it thats okay too. im pretty content with it. its a little loud between 2000 and 2300 rpms but i actually like it.

·
Registered
2003 Diamond White ESV
287 Posts
I'm thinking about going dual exit like that too. How's the resonance in the truck?
BTW piecing together your own kit is ALWAYS the best route to take IMHO. Funk paying high dollar for a cat-back.

·
Registered
Cadillac
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm thinking about going dual exit like that too. How's the resonance in the truck?
BTW piecing together your own kit is ALWAYS the best route to take IMHO. Funk paying high dollar for a cat-back.
the sounds really not bad at all. i think its about like a corsa really. i know i guy with one and its pretty similar. the corsa clone vette tips take the redneck sound out of it hahaha.

and yea im going to throw some headers on soon so maybe that will make it all the better.

·
Registered
2002 Escalade
207 Posts
I actually had the same tips on a Corsa sport and those Corvette tips have built in resonators to quiet the beast. So its actually been louder since i removed them and added the Corsa Pro series tips. Either way , lookin good, nice clean welds.

·
Registered
'01 Pearl White - Sold 10/11, '09 Raven Black :)
737 Posts
the sounds really not bad at all. i think its about like a corsa really. i know i guy with one and its pretty similar. the corsa clone vette tips take the redneck sound out of it hahaha.

and yea im going to throw some headers on soon so maybe that will make it all the better.
:histeric: LOL - Alot of that sound here in my town, sadly...

·
Registered
Cadillac
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
zero your right about the tips.

and yea their is alot of that sound around here too. i get so tired of hearing it. its like everyones in a competition of how loud their trucks can be.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts