Cadillac Owners Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2014 ATS 3.6 Premium RWD, 2016 Corvette Z06, 2018 GMC Sierra Denali 2500HD Diesel
3,498 Posts
I grew up on the Mississippi gulf coast a mile inland from the Gulf of Mexico so I very rarely saw snow. My first Christmas season in Illinois, it dropped to -25F (-32C) a few days before Christmas and it was interesting watching the exhaust vapor from my 1989 Olds Toronado Trofeo rising a few feet in the air before falling back as snow. I never thought I would have my own personal snow making machine :)

The multiport fuel injection system in the '89 Olds started without complaint, my other car at the time was a 1985 Monte Carlo SS and its electronically controlled four barrel carb wasn't nearly as happy with very cold weather starts.

Rodger

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited by Moderator)
that is cold!
I grew up on the Mississippi gulf coast a mile inland from the Gulf of Mexico so I very rarely saw snow. My first Christmas season in Illinois, it dropped to -25F (-32C) a few days before Christmas and it was interesting watching the exhaust vapor from my 1989 Olds Toronado Trofeo rising a few feet in the air before falling back as snow. I never thought I would have my own personal snow making machine :)

The multiport fuel injection system in the '89 Olds started without complaint, my other car at the time was a 1985 Monte Carlo SS and its electronically controlled four barrel carb wasn't nearly as happy with very cold weather starts.

Rodger
We put the cool in cool

1 - 4 of 4 Posts