Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2003 Cadillac CTS
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Gents- I would like to say my thanks to those who helped me with this simple project. I would have been to nervous to do it on my own. I am now a true believer that those might be the worst mod I have ever seen on a car. No disrespcet to those who like them, just speakng my peace. Here are some before and after, thanks agian.

Attachments

·
Registered
2014 SRX AWD Platinum Ice/2010 CTS Sedan 3.6 AWD Silver
644 Posts
Gents- I would like to say my thanks to those who helped me with this simple project. I would have been to nervous to do it on my own. I am now a true believer that those might be the worst mod I have ever seen on a car. No disrespcet to those who like them, just speakng my peace. Here are some before and after, thanks agian.
WTF is on your roof :eek:

-GT

·
Registered
> BMUU
14,388 Posts
looks better off -- many times, less is better :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2006 STS-V
819 Posts
WTF is on your roof :eek:

-GT
Now that's just laugh out loud funny. Not to dis anyones ride, because eveybody likes something different, but this just made me laugh. Congrats on getting the chrome pillars off--great improvement!

·
Registered
Check out my CTS here: http://www.fquick.com/FL01SS
1,651 Posts
There's less & less left on the dark side!

Ya sure don't see many CTSs with the soft tops.

·
Registered
Cadillac
390 Posts
I think i like the roof:confused: but not sure. i think maybe if the car wasnt black it might look better. to much black for me but not bad. i think you should add a set of Vouge tires to it to finish the look. then i think it will look even better. the tires will work well with that roof :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2003 Cadillac CTS
17 Posts
I bought my Certified Pre-Owned '03 CTS from the dealer with chrome pillars and chrome "running boards" already installed. I didn't ask for it, it's just something the previous owner added. At first I had no idea that they weren't standard. My car's finish is White Diamond and I think the chrome accents look much nicer than the standard, bland-looking black plastic (or whatever material it is). However, I don't like the look of the chrome pillars on a CTS with Black, or any other dark finish. The contrast makes it unappealing.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts