Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
2016 ATS 3.6 Performance Coupe AWD; 2002 Ford Thunderbird
398 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
With all the problems many seem to have with dealer relationships and servicing, I thought I would spread some positive comments. Since the day I picked up my ATS coupe nearly two years ago, my sales rep Will Randolph has been an integral part of my overall Cadillac experience. No matter what the question or even just to talk "car shop", he's always eager to spend a few minutes when ever he can.

When I have brought the car in for service both Justin and Tim have been nothing short of professional, willing to go the extra mile to insure I'm satisfied with the quality of service my car is receiving.

The ATS is my first experience with Cadillac and I'm very happy to say it's been a great one!

12,778 Posts
Thanks for being part of the Cadillac family, 3Point6. We’re excited to see the positive feedback that you have shared about your dealership, and we'd be happy to pass along your compliments to the appropriate contacts at Valenti Cadillac. If this is of interest, please send us an e-mail at [email protected] with "ATTN: Cadillac/3Point6" in the subject line. Please be sure to include your contact information and VIN so that we may best assist.

To review GM's privacy policy, please visit the link below:
https://www.gm.com/privacy-statement.html.

Jenifer J.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts