Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
Cadillac
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking into purchasing dual stainless steel Naxo's exaust from my buddy he took it off his 2005 maxima.... Does anybody have the down low on Naxos exaust compared to others and what not???:hmm:

·
Registered
Cadillac
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
"Fart can":crybaby: I saw them and they look nice and shiny :thumbsup: Plus I am getting them for a deal:bouncy: Now why you call them fart cans:rolleyes:

·
Registered
2007 Cadillac CTS 3.6L Black, LOADED
2,424 Posts
Can anybody think of a suitable punishment for somebody putting a fartcan exhaust on a CTS?
Castration? :yup: Or is that going over the line?

"Fart can":crybaby: I saw them and they look nice and shiny :thumbsup: Plus I am getting them for a deal:bouncy: Now why you call them fart cans:rolleyes:
Just think of the sound. Use your imagination a little bit. :thepan:

·
Registered
Cadillac
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Or I could get it and turn my 2 Memphis subs:thumbsup: with all the kicker component speakers booming so I won't have to hear it.:bouncy: oh and this:alchi: when I am parked

·
Registered
2005 CTS 3.6L, 2006 350Z, Ducati 996s
2,449 Posts
It's that bad huh:eek: all I wanted to do was be diffrent:rant2:
You are already different. Spell check is your friend.

If you liked the sound of those fart cans on the Maxima, you'll like it on the CTS. I find the 3.5L from Nissan is the most similar sounding V6 on the market to ours.

Don't listen to Tony or Urb...they like things a certain way. If you like that sound, do it.

Personnally.......it'll sound like Rosie O'Donell through a megaphone.

·
Registered
2005 CTS 3.6L, 2006 350Z, Ducati 996s
2,449 Posts
Get something engineered and designed for your engine. A Maxima isn't even close. Look at the Corsa.
Bob, his terminology is wrong. He isn't talking about a full exhuast system. Naxos make mufflers. He's is talking about putting those Naxos mufflers on his CTS, which will be no problem as long as they fit.

·
Registered
2004 Cadillac CTS 3.6L VVT Silver Smoke
173 Posts
Corsa! Corsa!

Why would you name this thread "Exaust" (Exhaust) when you want to know about Mufflers? Why not name it "Muffers"?

Corsa! Corsa!

·
Registered
2006 Cadillac STS
742 Posts

·
Registered
2006 Cadillac STS
742 Posts
1 - 20 of 21 Posts