Cadillac Owners Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2017 CTS Luxury (Rear V Conversion) black on black
2,504 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everybody, this is just a thread of my EWWW to AHHHH pieces of work i have done to my car, yes i have had some funny moments :bouncy: and u probably have been like WTF at some things ive said :banghead: had some great laughs and id figure i would take a trip down PHOTOGRAPH lane and share them just to crack some jokes and have you guys take a few shots at me, all jokes are open i will laugh and NOT TAKE ANY OFFENCE

here are just some pictures that i will post B4 and after, most of you will remember them, and i will try to put them in order from first to most recent

My First Post on the Forums!! i was soo happy to share, UNTIL! De Ja Vu huh, looked on the folder and it was 3-9-09- 1 Year to date ha haha
Before

During

Still During

After

MY UGLY BACK END
Before

After

those are ones u made fun of the most here are some funny ones too just some pics to relive

blue underglow back in 2008

MY HUGE MESS, FOG HID, STOCK HEADS and BLUE 194 HA HA EWWW

HID ISSUE LOL (thanks kot, u really worked on the lights that day)

oo the good times, lets not forget about my Rock Chipped bumper mike ragged on me for, my Tranny Coolent line problem, NIGHTMARE, my V bumper scratch the day i got the bumper on, my flickering DRLs, Me cutting the wrong wire to my DRL module, my recent dash cluster problem w/ the missing fuze, still never covering the hole in my back bumper cover, the meet and greet and #4 Odthetruth Pick #4

you have been thru it all and to say thank you would not be enough, hope this post gets some laughs and you can see how this car has grew and impoved, so thank you to all and enjoy. and she is still going strong tonight in my bosses drive way

and i did the best i can doing this at 330am so .. ha ha

THE END :bonkers:

G

·
I just got a CTS and am tryin to get my tail lights and headlights tinted. How did you get yours done? Thanks.

·
Registered
03 CTS 3.2L (Sold) / 09 CBR 600rr /2014 GMC Sierra
7,872 Posts
lower it......get rims.......paint it White Diamond.
Cheers!

·
Registered
2,504 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
our meet and greet girls

#4, #4

Grand Turismo Girl

MY FAVORITE

GIRL IN MIDDLE <3

YEAH BUDDY

THE ONES THAT ACTUALLY STUCK AROUND WAITING FOR ME

·
Registered
2,504 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
fog light fail was not the WORD!!! im trying to find more pics. some are funny ive gone thru

and lisa wats up love seeing a caddy girl on here

·
Registered
2,504 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
actually hey guys im going back stage for a nicki minaj meet and greet in RI this wednesday, any ideas how to dress my car up this time lol

1 - 13 of 13 Posts