Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
CTS
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I own a sign shop and have a guy that has a CTS along with myself and he wants some decals to sport the car up, it is hard to do some decals that will add some sportiness to a cts with making it look stupid. What do you guys think about this below. This is my car I photoshoped these on it, i can't come up with anything else for him. I gotta show him something by next week.

I attached a picture of my car before I photshoped it. He also wants to get 35% tint all away around so I tinted it too in PS

Thanks guys for any input you have.

Attachments

·
Registered
06 CTS Sport/Luxury package
9,814 Posts
Looks good. But how about putting cts on the door and sports on the wheel well or whatever you'll call that. Also make another one where it just says sports and an other that says just cts. You know give us options to choose from.

Big question, what color is his cts?

KOT

·
Registered
> BMUU
14,388 Posts
it's awkward.

·
Registered
03 CTS 3.2L (Sold) / 09 CBR 600rr /2014 GMC Sierra
7,872 Posts
not feelin that.......

·
Registered
CTS
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Any suggestions? this guy wants me to do something he's got the money so I gotta come up with something.

·
Registered
06 CTS Sport/Luxury package
9,814 Posts
Perhaps one where the CTS is just on the wheel well part and angled along with the angles of the car. And leave the word Sports out of the whole deal.

KOT

·
Registered
03 CTS 3.2L (Sold) / 09 CBR 600rr /2014 GMC Sierra
7,872 Posts
put a big wreath on the hood overlaping onto the fender on a angle on the d/s of the car and the same thing on p/s on the trunk and onto the fender. put it in black. you could even use the 8thdaycreations one.
try that design you made in grey...the black stands out too much.
are you sure he wants something like that or somrthing more wild like fast and the furious?(thats not a suggustion just a question lol)

tint his fogs, drl's, reverse lights, and tails.

·
Registered
CTS
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
he said he wants something that makes it look a bit more sporty but not a fast and furios style car. The guy is in his late 30's.

I told him to leave it alone but be insists on something subtle but sport it up a bit.

I am at a loss on this one. I know he is not gonna want a huge decal.

Oh well I guess what do you do

·
Registered
CTS 03
1,765 Posts
Someone had a crest and wreath that was a skull, search for that on this forum. Then put that and the CTS on there.

·
Registered
2008 STS N* lowered with D3 springs on 20's staggered
140 Posts
dont rice your car out bro...leave it the way it is......trust me its not worth the money.

·
Registered
2014 SRX AWD Platinum Ice/2010 CTS Sedan 3.6 AWD Silver
644 Posts
Why did the window tint get darker on the photoshopped pic?

-GT

·
Registered
CTS
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I'm not doing it for me read above I have a client that wants it done. I like mine clean no decals at all.

·
Registered
Cadillac
192 Posts
Dewayne I own a sign shop too and although its not my taste it sounds to me thats exactly what hes looking for. I wouldnt go crazy doing anything else for him untill he sees that. I havent been able to think of anything that I think looks good on my cts so im goin with the clean look. If he hates it show him a splash graphic or a big tear goin up the side.... Is that gonna be in digital with the fade?

·
Registered
CTS
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Thanks bro! Yeah it will be printed on clear with the fade back to the edge of the door so it blends perfect.

I showed a before and after to the guys at the office and all six said it looks way better with the graphics than just plain. It is funny how we are all so different in out personal tastes. LOL
Does your biz have a website? Here is ours for now idsigngroup.com it is under construction

·
Registered
CTS
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Thank You,

If you want a sick website let me know. I also am the owner of this web development/graphics company. www.digitaldesigns1.net we are putting together a sweet site for my sign biz but as always clients come first. LOL

PS that sign factory dimensional backlit sign looks good! props!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts