Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well aren't i just darn glad i found this site!!! I'm just about done puttin a 500 caddy in my 79 international scout II. Its gonna be a ton of fun. Got a link to this page from my scout BB. gotta give big thx to atlas.binderbulletin.org!! So nice to meet you all, hope to have some good questions, and maybe even some input for ya!

scoutkid

Attachments

·
I'm a Cadillac Fanatic!
9,575 Posts
Welcome aboard, ScoutKid! And thank you for signing up. I have a feeling you'll be spending lots of time in the pushrod performance section.. That 500 Caddy engine certainly is popular! What do you intend on doing with the rest of that DeVille in the picture?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
actually its looonnngggg gone. it sure was sweet tho. i have never owned a vehicle with so many options. Power leather seats, power sunroof, just about everything offered i bet!

·
Registered
1,380 Posts
Glad to see you made it here :)

·
Registered
1,380 Posts
scoutkid said:
well aren't i just darn glad i found this site!!! I'm just about done puttin a 500 caddy in my 79 international scout II. Its gonna be a ton of fun. Got a link to this page from my scout BB. gotta give big thx to atlas.binderbulletin.org!! So nice to meet you all, hope to have some good questions, and maybe even some input for ya!

scoutkid
should be the Ford on the trailer and the caddy pulling it. lol :D

·
Registered
1,380 Posts
lol true

1 - 7 of 7 Posts