Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
'91 Fleetwood Coupe, '95 SLS
Joined
·
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Some of Us Get Some!

Just wanted to say Hey to all you fellow Cad or soon to be Cad owners – HEY! Brought home my first Caddy last night a ‘91 Fleetwood Coupe. It has a couple issues I’ll need to address like the CCR as well as some cosmetic things. I’m not familiar with this model other than I haven’t seen that many of them out there!? Any others in the Forum?

Lookin’ forward to gettin’ “Caddy Educated”
 

Attachments

·
...Reloaded
'05 XLR
Joined
·
1,698 Posts
Hey Skullman - welcome to the CadillacForums. There are quite a few knowledgeable people here who can likely give you information and advice (I usually stick with being a wiseguy). That car looks to be in really nice shape BTW.

So, tell us a bit more about yourself...your screen name for instance - couple of possibilities there. And that "Membered" title - pretty good for a noob! Everybody want some...some of us get some...


Hey Sal - I beat you to another one...you still getting over the blackout??
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
9,575 Posts
Hey! Which other one did you beat me to?! Welcome aboard, Skullman! And thanks for signing up!! Yes, the car looks great! When we get our image section back up and running, I hope you'll have some more pictures for us. :D
 

·
Registered
94 Fleetwood Brougham
Joined
·
857 Posts
Welcome to the Family Skullman!
Nice Caddy ya got there. I think the coupes are pretty hard to come by. I know 2 local people here who have them. Both are white. :) If ya want Cad Education, you have come to the right place! Browse the forums & enjoy! :D
 

·
Registered
'91 Fleetwood Coupe, '95 SLS
Joined
·
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
the Sandman said:
Hey Skullman - welcome to the CadillacForums. There are quite a few knowledgeable people here who can likely give you information and advice (I usually stick with being a wiseguy). That car looks to be in really nice shape BTW.

So, tell us a bit more about yourself...your screen name for instance - couple of possibilities there. And that "Membered" title - pretty good for a noob! Everybody want some...some of us get some...

Thanks Sandman:
The Coupe is in real nice condition. I’ll need to address the Computer Controlled Ride System as I’m getting Codes 23 & 26 Left-Front & Right-Rear Strut Codes and the Armrest is a bit loose.

noob Eh? I guess I’ve been called worse!? In fact I Have! Skullman comes from my last name and well, I’m the Man! I’ve been the Skullman since my buddy named me back in ’72 and it just carried through. I must admit it fits well with the Bikes. Since I longer have to be a responsible adult and can run amuck I have been enjoying my toys and what life brings with them. You know – “Everybody Wants Some” this goes for just about everything in Life – Some of Us get Some - I’m enjoying mine!

Skullman {:{}
Running Amuck or Two
 

·
...Reloaded
'05 XLR
Joined
·
1,698 Posts
Skullman said:
Thanks Sandman:
The Coupe is in real nice condition. I’ll need to address the Computer Controlled Ride System as I’m getting Codes 23 & 26 Left-Front & Right-Rear Strut Codes and the Armrest is a bit loose.

noob Eh? I guess I’ve been called worse!? In fact I Have! Skullman comes from my last name and well, I’m the Man! I’ve been the Skullman since my buddy named me back in ’72 and it just carried through. I must admit it fits well with the Bikes. Since I longer have to be a responsible adult and can run amuck I have been enjoying my toys and what life brings with them. You know – “Everybody Wants Some” this goes for just about everything in Life – Some of Us get Some - I’m enjoying mine!

Skullman {:{}
Running Amuck or Two
Everyone starts out here a noob - it's not a bad thing. At least I didn't make it n00b - with the double zeros it *is* pretty harsh. A few more posts and you will officially no longer be a CadillacForums newbie.
 

·
Registered
'91 Fleetwood Coupe, '95 SLS
Joined
·
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sal Collaziano said:
Hey! Which other one did you beat me to?! Welcome aboard, Skullman! And thanks for signing up!! Yes, the car looks great! When we get our image section back up and running, I hope you'll have some more pictures for us. :D

Thanks Sal:
Well, Hell... I was looking for an ETC like yours same color in fact but with the gray interior. Then I stumbled upon this coupe and for less than half the price of the ETC’s and well….
I’ll have more pics after my trip down the Best - I mean West-Coast. I want to see how she does and it’s a good excuse to go see my Bro! Detail and Tint are next.
 

·
Registered
'91 Fleetwood Coupe, '95 SLS
Joined
·
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
JerseyGirl said:
Welcome to the Family Skullman!
Nice Caddy ya got there. I think the coupes are pretty hard to come by. I know 2 local people here who have them. Both are white. :) If ya want Cad Education, you have come to the right place! Browse the forums & enjoy! :D
Thanks JerseyGirl – Oh No not another Family!? One thing about Family though – “You Gotta Love Em” no matter how bad they tick you off! Hell, I can hardly handle mine! Haven’t found much info on the Fleetwood Coupe but really it’s just a Glorified Coupe Deville. The only options it seems to be lacking are the Moon roof and Bose Audio. I like your Rig, always been partial to Black - the ElCamino and Bike are. So you like them Flomasters Eh? We just put em on my daughter’s 4x4, hers are a bit loud for my liking. I would rather be a bit more stealthy with this rig can you achieve this with your set up? Here’s a pic without Janna blocking the lines of the Coupe, love them Skirts - the ones on the car too!
 

Attachments

·
Registered
94 Fleetwood Brougham
Joined
·
857 Posts
Skullman said:
Thanks JerseyGirl – Oh No not another Family!? One thing about Family though – “You Gotta Love Em” no matter how bad they tick you off! Hell, I can hardly handle mine! Haven’t found much info on the Fleetwood Coupe but really it’s just a Glorified Coupe Deville. The only options it seems to be lacking are the Moon roof and Bose Audio. I like your Rig, always been partial to Black - the ElCamino and Bike are. So you like them Flomasters Eh? We just put em on my daughter’s 4x4, hers are a bit loud for my liking. I would rather be a bit more stealthy with this rig can you achieve this with your set up? Here’s a pic without Janna blocking the lines of the Coupe, love them Skirts - the ones on the car too!
Hey..never disrespect the family(in her best italian Brando voice)! :D Yes, this is one big awesome family and yea, ya gotta love em!
I LOVED the Flowmasters..I sold my Eldo to my ol man son..now he teases me when he comes over & flaunts his Eldorado in my face. Won't even let me drive it!!!! :annoyed: The exhaust was kinda loud, my hubby actually thought it was too loud for his liking as well..you guys must be the same age! :D Your Coupe is real nice! :worship: skirts ROCK!(on the car or not!) :histeric:
 

·
Registered
2005 CTS-V, 1994 Infiniti Q45
Joined
·
7,658 Posts
Welcome aboard..... Thanks for signing up :wave:
 

·
Registered
87 Deville
Joined
·
630 Posts
W E L C O M E !

Nothing Like A FLEETWOOD! They are my "Car of Choice" You will Love This Site! :spin:
 
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Top