Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
18 ATS-V, 04 CTS-V, 09 CTS, 04 CTS
6,675 Posts
I'd lke one, but can't afford that much for a watch right now.

·
Registered
'09 V BR 4dr 6spd,'05 C6R 1400+HP, '05 V BEST EVA!!
2,660 Posts
Great price!!!!! Some vendors on Internet want almost $200.00.
I would buy one but am saving my pennies for one of those Exlax watches, until them my cellphone is my watch.

·
Registered
05 Redline CTS-V
8,439 Posts
if i didn't go through watches like mad i'd get one

my record for a watch is a brand new citizen eco-drive that lasted a whole 6 hours before it was stolen at the gym

thats almost 85 dollars an hour to "rent" a watch... lol

·
Registered
2007 CTS-V Thunder Gray; 2004 Cowboy Cadillac (SRT10)
17,712 Posts
I don't wear watches but do you have a nice V wall clock for the garage?

That way I can seeee how much time I'm wasting modding the V!

·
Registered
1959 Cadillac, 1980 Cadillac,Former 2005 CTS-V; now a 2009 V
2,210 Posts
you couldn't get V t-shirts, by any chance, could you? something black with a big "V" logo on the front or something?

·
Registered
Cadillac CTS-V 2007
33 Posts
Some of you may remember I killed my V 12 weeks ago flipping it in a ditch up the street up from the house.

Ironic thing is I had this watch on when I flipped the car and it survived. Two weeks later I was up at my parents house and put it on the fireplace mantle and it fell off and smashed the crystal face of the watch which looked just like my windshield. Thought it wasn't a good sign but many of you know I bought a 2007 and had Big 3 modify it.

Nice watch but doesn't survive gravity demonstrations real well.

·
Registered
Cadillac
739 Posts
Thats a cheap crappy watch. If you want to wear it dont bother... If you want it just to have it? Go ahead, but it wont last otherwise... I had a nicer skagen and one of the little pins where the numbers are fell off and it stops the clock by jamming it up...

·
Registered
'06 CTS-V (sold)
133 Posts
Thats a cheap crappy watch. If you want to wear it dont bother... If you want it just to have it? Go ahead, but it wont last otherwise... I had a nicer skagen and one of the little pins where the numbers are fell off and it stops the clock by jamming it up...
Nice. Classy post.

·
Premium Member
'05 CTS-V, '12 CTS-V Manny Vagon
6,076 Posts
Nice. Classy post.
Heh, he calls 'em like he sees 'em. I'm a watch snob. No way would that hunk end up on my wrist, but that's just me. :stirpot:

The watch you got for them must have Yamaha innards.... :peeking:
That's some funny shiz. Perhaps he got them with a special PS2 band, and then put a protective coar of Griot's finest on them for protection? :D

-Chris

·
Registered
2007 CTS-V Thunder Gray; 2004 Cowboy Cadillac (SRT10)
17,712 Posts
Now that's what I'm talkin about. Can I get one of these with a black rim instead of the gold?

I'm not into the Bling like our buddy Flav.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts