Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does any company make Euro tail lights for a '93 Eldorado? I have a white diamond eldo and I was thinking some euro lights would look damn good on it. Or LED lights, but I haven't seen either. Any help would be appreciated.

·
Registered
586 Posts
simple answer.... no... no one makes them. there isnt enough of a market to want something like that.

·
Banned
1996 Fleetwood Brougham
7,237 Posts
Fantom Infinity said:
Does any company make Euro tail lights for a '93 Eldorado? I have a white diamond eldo and I was thinking some euro lights would look damn good on it. Or LED lights, but I haven't seen either. Any help would be appreciated.
I'm not sure if they exported the '93 Eldo. But most likely they did, which means real authentic Cadillac export tail lights might be available through a Cadillac dealer somewhere in the world.

·
Registered
04 CTSV 500rwhp, 96 FTS-V T56 previously, 95 T56 Impala SS
433 Posts
MMNineInchNails said:
Caddys' aren't supposed to look like a gay honda rice rocket.

I think he was talking about export lights and not altezza styled... :rolleyes:

If the Eldo's were exported, then the caddy dealership will have a part number for the tails. They did for my FW (and I'm pretty sure there are less FW's than Eldo's). :)

·
Registered
7 Posts
Andrew60SP said:
There are export lights for the Eldo. Found this pic on a Japanese site.

Those looked sick. I like the reverse lights in the taillights like that, just not the amber signal.

·
Registered
93 fleet, 95 fleet, 59 impala
728 Posts
hey toomanytoyz how did you wire your lights up to work properly? I got them for my car and want them hooked up so the flashers work right.

·
Registered
2001 DTS, 2005 Mustang GT, 2010 MINI S
1,121 Posts
Export lamps are strange. We had a STS in here for a LED lamp repair that had export lamps. He didnt even know they were the export lamps.

The best we can figure out....the car was stolen and shipped overseas. Export lamps were installed.

The car came back....and had to have the Bosch euro headlights replaced.

He bought the car and got the title. Title mentions 'red' car. This car is gold and has always been gold. Anyways.....

It is a eBay auction car BTW.

I wished I had taken a picture when the car was here. It had the classic fast flasher problem that the sevilles are known for.....and had these strange euro wire couplers in the harness. Well, heres a link to some euro seville/sts lamps..

http://www.movit.de/images/sts11.jpg

He's all fixed up now...euro lamps and all.

Logan

·
Registered
'93 Cadillac 60 Special; '03 Lincoln TownCar Limited ED
5,929 Posts
homies hydolics has eurotiail lights
for the deville.

NOT SO! I spent the better part of an hour searching there and came up empty. If so, could you post. Looking for 1989-1993 de Ville version.

·
Registered
2001 Deville; 1990 Brougham
1,519 Posts
Sandy...don't tell me your in the market for new tailights!! :eek:

·
Registered
'93 Cadillac 60 Special; '03 Lincoln TownCar Limited ED
5,929 Posts
Yes, I like the look of the 1993 export taillights. I'd buy them, but cannot locate. The wiring has to be altered as well. The one I saw had the lens set flush with the body panel, not deeply recessed. It looked really good. :bouncy:

·
Registered
Unicycle
11,009 Posts
I was wondering....

....how come in my manual, there are alot of cool options, but were export only? some that stick in my mind are, headlight washer system, better radio, windshield de-ice, tow hook and other pretty nifty things, but only for the exported cars?

I persoanlly don't like the amber on the Caddys...it just dosn't bled well...

1 - 20 of 34 Posts