Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
esv vs. cehvy truck

This weekend i went boating and on the way back, i was pulling my 1,880 + gear seadoo challenger 1800, with my esv, and minding my own business having fun with a couple of friends. When out of the blue comes an deadbeat driving a 98 chevy silverado revving his engine and all; we get to a speed bump so i solw down and he keeps on going straight, "whatever", but before hitting the next speed bump he slams on his brakes and takes my lane. So i take the fast lane and again slowdown to the speed bump, and what do you know he starts revving his engine again; So looking ahead we have a good straight 1/2 mile before a stop sign, and there's only deadbeat and esv around what should be done... so I slam start a bit slow due to the boat, and the slam the throttle, and of we go... he couldn't keep up with the esv kept on going... by the time i reach the stop sing i'm already about 3-4 car lenghts ahead, he pulls up and jsut stares into oblivion, so we left him behind and my friends were amazed with my baby. A satisfingly enough kill (pulling my boat *LOL*).

·
Registered
01 frontier , 89 Shelby CSX vnt
14,607 Posts
Re: esv vs. cehvy truck

reminds me of that time my grandfather beat a honda with his old crusty bonneville towing a bass boat , we got to the fishin hole quick that day

·
Registered
4,178 Posts
Re: esv vs. cehvy truck

That reminds me of this guy that my grandfather knew. He had a 442 olds, and he took the 442 decal off, this is back in the day when olds were grandpa cars, and he used to smoke camaros and mustangs, good times.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts