Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Our Krups machine broke down for the second time :crying2: and it'll cost over $40 to fix, so I think we'll toss our 8-9 year old machine and get a new one. I'm thinking a Gaggia classic or gaggia baby for $449/$349.

Any advice from the espresso people out there? I get the feeeling cadillac folks will know about espresso makers. :worship:

·
Registered
6,471 Posts
Scott said:
Our Krups machine broke down for the second time :crying2: and it'll cost over $40 to fix, so I think we'll toss our 8-9 year old machine and get a new one. I'm thinking a Gaggia classic or gaggia baby for $449/$349.

Any advice from the espresso people out there? I get the feeeling cadillac folks will know about espresso makers. :worship:
I FEEL your pain!
I recently endured a couple weeks without a capaccino and finally found the best deal going.
Krups makes several models but the #871 available at most kitchen/bath stores for like $50 or so is the best deal going I can't remember the name of it (I think it's the Brava but I'm not sure). This little machine makes a great espresso and capaccino quickly and quietly with no mess.
I've tried more expensive Krups machines and came back to this one. You can read online reviews that will back-up my claims.
The only down-side is it's capacity. But I only make a couple at at time anyway.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
About this Discussion
3 Replies
4 Participants
MMNineInchNails