Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lade with 23's and mcgaughys 2/3 drop w/rear air shocks, out of nowhere is now riding like you are on a boat. Sways side to side while driving, feels real squishy. Some time feels out of control when hitting bumps at angle around 45-60 mph. Rear air is working, I played with sensor adjustments. I have had a whine coming from front that is getting louder also.(diff,cv?) The steering wheel is almost to easy to turn also. Is there a way to stiffen front up? Maybe new shocks up front? I replaced the rear already(due to emergency brake cable rubbing hole in air shock boot).

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the reply, but this all start about a year after mods...I think the stability track is SHlT. Had problems before with it, so I think they will honor the warrenty that was active at that time.

Sounds like you and DLE are in the same boat.

Sounds like a dropping related issue to me.

Lowering your ride should give it better handling and less roll over stock set-up.

See my reply to DLE:http://www.cadillacforums.com/forums/cadillac-escalade-ext-esv-forum-1999/115577-how-reduce-body-roll-sway-bars.html

·
Registered
2012 Escalade, 2014 SRX
13,353 Posts
Not sure they will honor the warranty with the truck being lowered, unless the dealership lowered it, but that depends on your relationship with the dealership, and of course some are better than others. You could at have the dealer see if your truck has any stored error codes. :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts