Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello
what do you think about AcDelco power steering pump? I need to replace the pump in my Escalade 2004. I found a new one for $ 135. Is it better to regenerate the current one?

·
Registered
2003 Escalade
40 Posts
I don't know about the AC Delco one, when I had mine changed it was a Cardone part, which works fine, have had no issues.

·
Registered
'05 ESV Platinum, 250,000 still looking fine, really fine!
1,127 Posts
I purchased my replacement AC Delco PS pump from Amazon. AIR only a few dollars more than an aftermarket pump.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I purchased my replacement AC Delco PS pump from Amazon. AIR only a few dollars more than an aftermarket pump.
and works well? no weird sounds etc? on Amazon, the new AcDelco pump costs $ 135 but ratings is vary. Remanufactured Cardone pump for 69 $ has better reviews. I wonder what better to buy to make it last longer

·
Registered
2004 ESV
465 Posts
I'm typically a fan of OEM components whenever possible. The reviews I see on the CarDone pumps don't give me a warm and fuzzy they were rebuilt properly. Maybe most of them are fine, and it's only the 0.1% of buyers left a poor review. But they are cheap, and it's one of those "you get what you pay for".

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I'm typically a fan of OEM components whenever possible. The reviews I see on the CarDone pumps don't give me a warm and fuzzy they were rebuilt properly. Maybe most of them are fine, and it's only the 0.1% of buyers left a poor review. But they are cheap, and it's one of those "you get what you pay for".
ok only that the pumps that are available are only Cardone and AcDelco. AcDelco is oem? I bought some things from AcDelco and everything seems to be made in china ...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts