Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to say wwwaaaaazzzzaaaapp to my fellow Escalade owners out there. I just picked up a white diamond version and just lovin it. I plan to put 24's on it to add that finishing touch you know? My question now is, should I lower it a little, possibly 2" front and back after I put the rims on. I saw one at the dealership with 24's and it had a pretty big wheel gap on the front & rear (not lowered of course). Just wanted to see what you all thought about it and what kind of rim set-up, if any, did you do? Aloha

P.S. Check out cardomain.com for some sweet lade's

·
Registered
244 Posts
Is it the first or second gen? And that pretty cool how you could put some 24s on and still be able to lower it. That might make the ride a little bumpy, cause the tires would have to be pretty skinny. I got a suggestion: Instead of spending money on putting new rims on and lowering it, I say go put some 24" spreewells on! :D Unless you are lowering it for better handling or to have a lower center of gravity. We kept ours stock, and we wont do much to the exterior. If anything, we might put a entertainment system in the back. Congrats on buying the Escalade over a Denali or import.

Attachments

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
About this Discussion
2 Replies
3 Participants
03EscaladeAWD