Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there a plug and play conversion kit to change my headlights to led? I purchased some replacement headlights that came off a 08 Escalade esv and the ballast off my base model Escalade does not fit . Can someone tell me the difference in the ballasts or direct me to a plug and play led option

thanks in advance

·
Registered
162 Posts
As far as I know the Platinum edition headlights are plug and play led headlights

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
09 Escalade ESV Platinum
377 Posts
Definitely not plug n play. Some of the earliest threads on this show a few successes by individuals who purchased the parts and got a tech qualified enough to get them up and running.

For now, the eBay seller here made
them plug n play with the correct harness.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
162 Posts
Definitely not plug n play. Some of the earliest threads on this show a few successes by individuals who purchased the parts and got a tech qualified enough to get them up and running.

For now, the eBay seller here made
them plug n play with the correct harness.

Man the pretty pricey to want to switch to led’s but I know these headlight units aren’t cheap ether

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
09 Escalade ESV Platinum
377 Posts
This is a good read on how the first Escalade owners dealt with trying to swap Platinum headlights in place of the HID lamps. One of the reads states that using all new OEM parts ran 5-$6K for the swap. The slam dunk eBay version with a harness is a deal.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts