Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
Cadillac
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering does anyone have a fix for the leather cracking on the seats? Ive had my caddy for 4 months.. and drove about 10,000KM on it highway and teh seat just cracked like hell i've conditioned it.. and still nothing when i bought it with 50,000 the seat was in perfect condition?

Thanks

·
Registered
02 Escalade/ 04 Escalade EXT
1,401 Posts
Man, these caddy seats are VERY comfortable, but does not last very long! Pretty sucky! My wife's '02 leather seats are so worn out, it looks horrible. Same for my '04 too, but not as bad!

·
Registered
Cadillac
215 Posts
Yeah, I'm pretty sure that's one of the GM flaws. The leather seats in my Blazer cracked in that same area. My 03 ext is starting to crack now.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Try Katzkin.com. This company has replacement covers, and really nice looking at that.
I don't know how much they are, probably around a grand or so if I had to guess.

Top quality covers. My buddy had them in his trucks.

·
Registered
2007 Cadillac Escalade
137 Posts
Just wondering does anyone have a fix for the leather cracking on the seats? Ive had my caddy for 4 months.. and drove about 10,000KM on it highway and teh seat just cracked like hell i've conditioned it.. and still nothing when i bought it with 50,000 the seat was in perfect condition?

Thanks
yes i do hit me up for more info?
what color do u have

1 - 8 of 8 Posts