Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a friend who wants to rent an Escalade for a few days, what is the best agency for renting Escalades with unlimited mileage? He wants to rent the vehicle and drive it from Ohio to Kansas basically to see if he likes it and wants to eventually buy one.

A few basic questions: What type of fuel economy are you guys with 4x4 Escalades getting?

My friend has driven the Suburban and wanted to know what the big difference would be between drive feel of a Suburban and an Escalade.

·
Registered
Escalade EXT
2,294 Posts
Very BIG difference between the drive and feel. It rides like a pure cadillac but the fuel mileage i get on the highway is like 15
in the streets around 12 or 13. I fill up for gas maybe once a week or more.

·
Registered
2012 Escalade, 2014 SRX
13,353 Posts
I had (6) Chevy Suburbans before my Escalade, the ride is not even close, the Escalade's seats and ride is much better than any of my Suburbans. I get 11-12 around town and have got 17-18 on the highway

·
Registered
148 Posts
We have both - a 02' escalade and a new Z71 Sub. The Escalade's ride is better than the Sub. Average MPG's for me have been about 13 City and 15-16 Highway while cruising 75-80 MPH. I can usually go a little over 400 miles while on the Highway and right at 325 in the city before needing to refuel.

·
Registered
12 Posts
thats excellent mileage some of you are getting...

i seem to only get 9 miles in the city and have to fillup once a week before i even hit 250 miles.

=(

·
Registered
508 Posts
Me too-hlrzr-! You guys must be slow drivers. I filled up with 230 miles on the last tank today but it was worth it. Oh yeah, I drive it like I stole it!:coolgleam

1 - 8 of 8 Posts