Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,622 Posts
MUCH better, love it. you know what, i would love to see what you could do with mixing the style of the 59 eldo with the style of the last eldo.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Wow

Version two looks great!

I hadn't heard GM gave the green light on the Soltice platform, anyone have an article on this?

It's about time GM pony up this investment. There's tremendous potential using such a small platform. Saturn, Pontiac and Sabb would also benefit having this platform as an option.

Don

·
Registered
01 frontier , 89 Shelby CSX vnt
14,607 Posts
check autoweek for the spy photos , ill get the article once i get home tonight but it was in autoweek , i guess im not the only one excited about that platform

i imagine we will get more exciteing stuff from gm soon , if it wasnt for bob lutz none of this would have been possible IMHO

·
Registered
8 Posts
Stoneage, you're right on the money. If Bob Lutz hadn't stepped up to the plate, GM would still be making identical cars and changing the badge. Atleast at this point there's slowly becoming a distinct styling between the devisions.

I wish they would take a hint from Ford's Jay Mays. I still Chevys, GMCs and Caddys look to much alike.

Don

1 - 11 of 11 Posts