Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1995 Fleetwood Brougham
709 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys... I will be at e-town this weekend since its the weekend there for racing the nice cool weather will make for better ET's and MPH's down the track. Our B-body cousins will be racing there last ECIRS race for the season. I will be there with my Fleetwood and my buddy is bringing his Fleetwood down also. It would be cool to see a couple more d-bodies there... I will be looking for my first 13.xx run tomorrow. Wish me luck!!!:)

http://impalassforum.com/noncgi/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=28;t=000124 ECRIS thrread here...

·
Registered
'80 Fleetwood Coupe, 1994 and 1995 Mercedes 140 Coupe
2,096 Posts
Next time post this info sooner if you can. One of these days I will show up there. It's been about 20 years since I ran anything down that 1320. I used to live 3 miles from there. I could bring my 100% original '80 fleetwood Coupe for laughs.

·
Registered
1995 Fleetwood Brougham
709 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I meant to post it sooner but I kept forgetting. Next time I will definately post it sooner for sure.

·
Registered
6,471 Posts
What time is everybody getting there? I have some things to do but I'll try to get down there. Just hope it doesn't end up like the day the 'V' boys were "supposed" to be meeting down there. I ended up sitting and watching MOPARs all day.

·
Registered
1995 Fleetwood Brougham
709 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Katshot I saw you there. I was yelling at ya but you didn't here me...:helpless: My friends were laughing at me cause of the way I was yelling...:want: Well, I made my 13 second pass, eventhough it was a 13.98, it was still a 13 second pass. My 60 ft. was a 1.893, and I trapped at 92.58 mph... I was having a small bogging issue at the top but I did get in the 13's...:cool: I think the car was starving for fuel at the top... For my next round I added more fuel and trapped 95.05 mph... I would of loved to talk to ya Katshot, maybe next time... I definately had a blast though...:cool:

·
Registered
1992 Town Car Cartier & 2014 Accord LX MTX
34,087 Posts
ooh nice I like your billet grille!

13.98 is amazing for a 4500lb FWB!!!!!!

·
Registered
1995 Fleetwood Brougham
709 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Actually 4886 lbs. with my stereo stuff and my fat a$$ in it...LOL:)

·
Registered
6,471 Posts
Yeah, I got there late and watched you guys through one round anyways. Sorry I missed your 13 second run, I think you ran a 14.1 in the round I saw. I was just there to watch. I hate running brackets, and to be honest, I really hate beating my car so I usually only run if I'm testing a new flash or some particular mod. When I was leaving, I saw you with a group of guys and didn't want to intrude, plus I was running late for a date with my wife. Congrats on getting into the 13's. I hope to join you there in the spring. We'll see.

·
Registered
1995 Fleetwood Brougham
709 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Katshot I wish I would of seen ya sooner I would of been glad to say hello and to have seen your clean ride up close. When I saw ya everyone was messing with me since I was out in the first round. There is always next time...

·
Registered
6,471 Posts
FASSTWOOD said:
Katshot I wish I would of seen ya sooner I would of been glad to say hello and to have seen your clean ride up close. When I saw ya everyone was messing with me since I was out in the first round. There is always next time...
That's brackets for ya! ;)
Generally I wouldn't even go for brackets but I shot off my mouth and said I'd be there so...
I really just like head to head racing and open time trials (test and tune runs). I really only run against myself anyways. But when there's gonna be some guys with Caddies showing up, I at least like to show up to see their cars and see what they're running. I'm not much on crowds to be honest. Next time, I'll try to get there earlier and make sure I have some time to be social with you guys. I don't live too far away so anytime you guys want to setup something at either E-Town or Atco, I should be able to be there.

·
Registered
1994 Cadillac Fleetwood Brougham (some show and some go!)
607 Posts
FASSTWOOD said:
Katshot Well, I made my 13 second pass, eventhough it was a 13.98, it was still a 13 second pass. My 60 ft. was a 1.893, I added more fuel and trapped 95.05 mph...
Congrats go out to FASSTWOOD!

:eek:
Hard work getting 4800+ lbs down the 1320 that fast!

·
Registered
1968 Cadillac Sedan deVille, 1994 Chevrolet G20
2,795 Posts
Katshot said:
Hey Dave! I was wondering what happened to you. Would've been nice to see you again.
Same here. I've been gearing up to tear into my motor this winter. I think I hurt it. Got a hunch the cam lobes rounded. (in an old GM V8? I'm as shocked as you are.. :rolleyes: ) Might attend to a few things while i'm at it, was about time for a timing chain anyway. For the meantime, picked up the BMW in my signature. Good daily driver to get to school and back.

At any rate, I'd probably be up for something in the spring, hope to be back together (and with fresh paint!) by then.

·
Registered
94 Fleetwood Brougham
7,534 Posts
congrats!!! Good job!

FASSTWOOD said:
Katshot I saw you there. I was yelling at ya but you didn't here me...:helpless: My friends were laughing at me cause of the way I was yelling...:want: Well, I made my 13 second pass, eventhough it was a 13.98, it was still a 13 second pass. My 60 ft. was a 1.893, and I trapped at 92.58 mph... I was having a small bogging issue at the top but I did get in the 13's...:cool: I think the car was starving for fuel at the top... For my next round I added more fuel and trapped 95.05 mph... I would of loved to talk to ya Katshot, maybe next time... I definately had a blast though...:cool:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts