1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
Cadillac Seville 1987 4.1DFI
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

I have an 05 escalade and this
thing lights on my dash. it has 60k miles and everything seems okay, running well, but still lights. i checked the engine and all the fluids. i found that the transmission fluid's level is so low. can it be the reason of the symbol?
i allready ordered the fluid (DEXRON III?) , but i need time cause im from central europe. I cared that something goes wrong in my caddy :crybaby: please soothe me :bonkers:

Thanks!

·
Super Moderator
2018 GMC Sierra, 1995 Jeep Wrangler
12,114 Posts
Hit your onstar button and they'll be able to immediately tell you what the code is, and give you a general idea of how urgent the need for service is.

·
Registered
Cadillac Seville 1987 4.1DFI
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
OnStar works in Hungary? Amazing!
Not really ;D when i hit the button the caddy said "phone unavailable" or something else. as i know here are no xm satelites over central europe and from here to east.
one more thing: i have a lighting red led on the mirror(inside) right from the red cross button. since that is lighting when im opening the car, allways says "phone unavailable" how can i reset this function, and what is this?

other: the fuel cap seems ok but still light

sorry for the lot of questions, but my dealer is here from hungary and he cant help me in this problems

1 - 5 of 5 Posts