Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
'97 Black Catera
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering if anybody had a spare parts car with the oil cooler banjo bolts that bolt the top inlet and outlet lines to the oil cooler. I replaced mine several months ago with the newer design, and didn't properly seal it up with the correct washer and o-ring for the inlet/outlet lines and was leaking just enough to cause low engine oil after a few thousand miles. Taking the first bolt off, it moved real slow then snapped off. I got the rest of it out of the oil cooler but now im SOL because the ONE bolt i need i can't find. I could get a Oil Cooler Pro set with everything needed including the bolts, but thats 320$ and i already have a new one..JUST NEED THE BOLT!!!

I also think is ironic that i work at a chevy dealer and we can't even find a single BOLT! If anyone has a spare i will pay $5 for the bolt and like $2 or $3 for shipping. PM me if you have it. THANKS!!!:suspect:

·
Registered
'97 Black Catera
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Hey guys, if you ever have problems with these bolts or loose them contact your local SATURN dealer. The guy on ebay [foley parts] who has these told me he got them from the Saturn dealer. All the seals and bolts for the oil cooler cost $32 bucks. And guess where they ordered them from?? Germany of course. :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts