Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 70 Posts

·
Banned
2005 STS4 1SG: GM Acc Lights, Corsa, Platnium Grille, Volant
15,987 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im totlaly losin it right now nicki just got tboned her car lost control and she went side ways and got tboned by a silver suv lookin thing
i just drove my pos sts 20 miles like a bat outta hell in the pouring rain without abs or t/c (you have no idea how many times i almost lost it) just to get there and have her dad be a total ****in ass hole to me and just kept swinging his arms motioning for me to get the **** outta there, all i did was pull up see the carnage which honestly she could and should be dead the car was wrapped in half and have him not even so much as speaking for me to get outta there but have him whipping his arms pointing for me to get lost. idk what to do, hes being a total ****in ass hole idk if shes ok or what guys what should i do hellpppp

·
Registered
1992 Town Car Cartier & 2014 Accord LX MTX
34,087 Posts
My deepest condolances to you both Jason and the best of luck to her in her recovery.

·
Registered
95 Fleetwood Brougham / 01 DTS / 11 CTS Lux / 11 DTS Platinum
7,085 Posts
Holey crap man. I hope everything turns out OK. My condolences.

Sometimes people get crazed in bad situations, just keep a cool head and do what you think is the right thing.

·
Banned
15,987 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
the right thing i think would of been to run her ass hole father down and total my car too it would of been all win, id get a new car, hed be outta the picture and i would know how the hell shes doing...

·
Banned
15,987 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
idk wat hospitals by her house to be honest i dont even know her home addy to search she likes like 20 some miles away and i dont know the area for crap i just know how to get to her house and the accident was 5 mins away from there
the closest one by me is UPMC ST Margret's and if she was admitted there my best friend would of called he works on staff there is on alert

·
Banned
15,987 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
i got called by the police apparently i was listed as a contact in her phone so they called me

town id assume is treesdale thats her huge housing plan but it probably Gibsonia
county is butler or allegheny pa

·
Registered
1992 STS / 2005 MB G500 / 2003 STS / 2006 XLR-V
11,694 Posts
The first thing you need to do is calm the F down, that sounds like a canned response but it's true. You wont be able to make any rational decisions quickly until you calm down and put a game plan together. You've GOT to find out what hospital she's at if the jerk Dad won't tell you anything. Boombotz looks like he can probably help you out.

·
Banned
15,987 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
i know play 1st response was to get there by any means asap and i wish i could talk to her
this is the little ive herd thus far from her friend to spoke to her mom
shes got some cuts and bruises a concussion thats to be expected, side air bag protected her face from being swiss cheese
cars totaled but thats a no brainer
still waiting on official word, id assume if it was that light id of at least herd from her but idk

·
Registered
01 frontier , 89 Shelby CSX vnt
14,607 Posts
shes prolly ok dude ....she wants you there bad ...but she just cant get at you , she prolly cant grab a phone and is so wound up on pain killers that she couldnt dial even if she wanted ...shes just as upset as you right now........wait untill the dad has calmed down ....him and her monther are gonna be your way to her ....the dads just pissed becuse his little girl is hurt , thats daddys girl ....the world stops ofr him just as it does for you ...the diffrence is as her boyfreind your kinda on thin ice .....
all daddy knows is "this guy that prolly sleeping with my daughter is trying to get to her , no one comes near her right now i must protect my little girl" ....

continue to call there house with a clam cool way and ask about her status , not every 5 mintues , but rather 2-3 times a day ....when thinsg clam down , not only will they relase there grip on her but thell realize how much you care and how good a thing that is for there daughter ...

everyones in shock right now dude , people act diffrent in these situations ....

when i went off that cliff in alaska there were 3 things i wanted as i layed in that damned hospital , i wanted my girlfreind , i wanted my mom , ...i wanted beatter pain meds

like i say , shes prolly ok for the circumstaces ...when you talk to her you let her know i want her to hurry up and get well and get back to posting ....thats an order ...

·
Registered
1992 Town Car Cartier & 2014 Accord LX MTX
34,087 Posts
Excellent advise Stoney.

·
Registered
94 Eldorado, and a 99 ETC
3,887 Posts
Whoah that totally freaking sucks! I hope she's ok man. I really do.... About the dad thing; you need to call them up asking for a report. And if they start saying for you to get lost, tell them that you can't because you care about her too much.

·
Cadillac Technician
none
11,051 Posts
Wow, this is a shocker.
Do you know anything about the accident?
Why is her dad being such a chump? You guys don't get along?
I don't know why they wouldn't tell you where she is if you called them, but then i don't know the answer to the 2nd question.... unless they are blaming her accident on you somehow.

At any rate, I certainly hope she is okay.
Freaking out isn't going to get you anywhere, and worrying isn't going to make her get better. Just do what you can to find out where she is and go see her. Do you know her parents at all? Maybe it would be good to go knock on their door and talk to them, express your concern and explain that you want to see her, ask them if there is anything you can do for them or something.
I am sure as soon as she is able to dial a phone your number will be on the top of her list.

I'll say a little prayer for you guys.
;)

·
Registered
Unicycle
11,009 Posts
Man, I am sorry to hear about that, but glad to hear that she isn't too hurt and getting better.

I agree with Stoneys advice also.

I remember when Aimee got into her car accident, her dad called me up when I was in tech school and told me about it and that I should get there ASAP as I was half the distance he was (20min vs 40) Man, I never spun the tires from a stop, chirped 2nd gear or took turns with all 4 tires squeeling in the Isuzu then that day.... I didn't have an exact location, just the road, so I was looking all over, and I saw her car in the middle of a median... I yanked the e-brake while pointing the truck towards the grassy median and jumped out and ran to her car.... apparently the accident happened about 30 mins prior, but she was frozen stiff in her car in shock, and no one including the cop that was there was able to get a word out of her.

I know the situation though, don't be a jerk to her family, but try to get a hold of them to see where she is and then find out if you can see her.

1 - 20 of 70 Posts