Cadillac Owners Forum banner
81 - 100 of 105 Posts

· Registered
'06 CTS Lux Perf Pkg, '05 Escalade 2WD & '15 ATS4 Coupe Performance
105 Posts
What a fantastic job! I am thoroughly impressed and happy with my headrests. Grant was very patient with me. I was concerned about the removal procedure and also with how good the job will be once returned. Talk about blind faith ...!!!!! Anyway, Grant sent me detailed instructions via email, several picture files to choose from, and finally allowed me to make color changes to which I thought would better match my interior. While in for service last week, I showed my salesman and he thought they were factory options that he wasn't aware of! That's the impression I think every job, custon or not, should have on any observer, such that it appears to have come from the factory vs. someones garage or basement. I highly recommend Grant and look forward to working with him again!

Keep up the great work Grant!!

-alan

· Registered
04 CTS-V
951 Posts
Pics and price please since you changed some colors

· Registered
2010 Thunder Gray 6MT
2,134 Posts
I have seen his work in person. I need to get this done...so much to do.

· Registered
05 CTS-V
23 Posts
Damn Those headrest look sick:thumbsup: How much And how do i get Grants Email?? Im Next
Thanks man! My impressions were like yours, it is just different seeing them in person. They are nice. Check post #1 and you will have his info. Regarding costs, I think it all depends on what you get so contact grant and hell reply to you fast. Thanks once again man. All I need now is to install my H&R with the MM Spacers. :bouncy:

· Registered
2006 Cts-V
163 Posts
Thanks man! My impressions were like yours, it is just different seeing them in person. They are nice. Check post #1 and you will have his info. Regarding costs, I think it all depends on what you get so contact grant and hell reply to you fast. Thanks once again man. All I need now is to install my H&R with the MM Spacers. :bouncy:
Thanks

· 2016 ATS Premium 6-spd MT
14,517 Posts
IIRC, someone posted up a pic of all four done earlier in this thread, but a quick review leads me to believe it's been deleted.

· Registered
2007 CTS-V 47k miles,CORSA Exhaust,Acc. Wheels, RIP '04 V
64 Posts
I want these and would also like to see the pics of it done on all 4 as I am not ssure if I would want just the front or all 4. Also nowhere did I find the PRICE can someone PLEASE chime in on that!!! Thanks.

· Registered
2005 Cadillac CTS-V
975 Posts
I don't think the emblems will look as good on a tan seat rest........dangt.........looks sweet on black

· Registered
2006 Infrared CTS-V
825 Posts
WOW that looks awesome I think i would definately have to go with all four. But now, how much does this cost and how do I get it done? Anyone???
It's been so long I do not remember the cost and it probably has changed. grants e-mail is in the 1st post in this thread and must still be good e-mail as some very recently posted about ordering and did not say e-mail was not good. Good luck, turn around was fast and very satisfied with the work, process went flawlessly.

81 - 100 of 105 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.