Cadillac Owners Forum banner
61 - 80 of 105 Posts

· Registered
129 Posts
Have they tested the ergonomics and safety of having the embroidered head rest contact your cranium in a crash or the possibilty of it causing hair loss or migraine headaches. Lawyers will have a ball with this mode! It does looks good but it might be more understated if only the front rests were modified!

Good job and good luck!

· Registered
05 Maggied V Black/Black
1,160 Posts
Some pics

WOW these pics are huge. 1st time I tried this way to post pics. How do I make them smaller?

· Registered
Current-'93 Allante, '11 V Wagon, Gone- '13 V Coupe, '10 V Sedan, '07 V1, '06 STS-V
291 Posts
I got my headrests back last weekend and they look awesome!!!! It looks as it came from the factory that way. Thanks Grant!!!

Paul:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

· Registered
2006 Infrared CTS-V
825 Posts
i searched faq and looked through all posts here i believe but if i missed this please forgive me. i want to do this i can get head rests out of car but are covers held on by hog rings or what? i have reasonably gently pulled on tab between post but can't figure out if it is clipped in or what? i also just got back from dealer was goin to buy 4 new headrest covers which would show me how they are hooked on but they want $140.00 each so i am asking for your knowledge and will deal with no head rests while getting embroidered. dealer had none in stock to lokk at and was no help on how to remove. also have ebony interior and am thinking of changing the outline and v color to a darker gray or silver was thinking something along thunder gray to hide dirt longer. what does anyone else think too dark? thanks keith

61 - 80 of 105 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.