Cadillac Owners Forum banner

21 - 39 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
:cool: I received my front floor mats for my 94 seville sls.Has 90,000 miles. Looks great!!! I love the embroidered look on the mats. I may just get the rear mats next. Definitely worth it. I will try and post a pic when I take one.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Absolutely extraordinary items and service, I ordered silver mats for my SRX and I receive them in 12 days here in Belgium, they fit just as good it's possible and the quality are superb ! Just a problem confusing between floor mat full cargo and third row cargo mat.... No problem in fact just a mail to US SPEED and they send me for free the full cargo mat they forgot !!!

Nothing can be better !

Thanks again

Alain from Belgium happy with a beautiful blue chip SRX and silver mats !

·
Registered
Prev: '05 CTS Base, '06 CTS Lux w/Sport - Current: '13 ATS4 Lux/2.0T, '13 SRX4 Perf
791 Posts
Why are you guys' prices so expensive...???

·
Registered
Just go to the homepage, its easier than listing them here!
25 Posts
Quality is never cheap.

These floor mats are extraordinarily nice, in the widest selection of colors, trims, and embroidery. The service is excellent. You won't find a better product out there at ANY price. Skip immediately past those run-of-the-mill floor mats in the Auto Sport catalog, J C Whitney, and Groits. They aren't even in the same league.

And no, I don't work for US SPEED, I'm just a happy customer who appreciates the best for my Cadillac. (see post way above for pictures). :golden:

Dennis

·
Registered
'04V, '05V, '06SRT8, '10V, '13ZL1, '12 V, '16 Z06 SC757
6,440 Posts
LLoyds mats from US Speed Online are the best around. I bought fronts, rears and a trunk mat all embroidered for $225. Worth every damned penny. I'd rather have the best than something less.

·
Registered
2008 STS-V & 1962 Coupe Deville
548 Posts
i just order mine this past week. i got the double embrodiary. can't wait to get them, i really hope their worth it.

·
Registered
Prev: '05 CTS Base, '06 CTS Lux w/Sport - Current: '13 ATS4 Lux/2.0T, '13 SRX4 Perf
791 Posts
I believe it...perhaps they are a dollar or three more, but everyone seems to agree that the quality is amazing. I'll be sure to put in my order, they seem like a good, reputable company for their carpets....now the rest of the accessories.......ehhh...

·
Registered
'99 De Ville, '05 CTS-V
535 Posts
I have my floormats for my '05 CTS-V for about 8 months now, and while I will admit they are very good looking and service was great, I am a bit disappointed
in the quality. I don't wear mine hard, wipe my feet before I get in the car (no kidding), and yet the logo on the driver's side is peeling away! Very tacky for a quality piece, I think. Wonder if I could get just one replaced?

·
Registered
72 Posts
I was just wondering how these stay in place. I bought a set of catch alls and they slide all over the place, even when I've screwed them in and everything. They get pushed out of their bindings and are all over the place. The stock ones stay perfectly in place because of the bottoms, so just wondering if these are the same.

·
Registered
2004 Escalade, 07 Road King, 08 Challenger SRT8
712 Posts
I ordered a double embroidered set. Super Nice.

As far as staying put, they come with the mounting tabs to hold them. You cut a tiny hole in the existing carpet, and insert a sort of "L" shaped holder in there, and it holds the mat in a little mounting hole.

I was all set to do that, but in test fitting the mats, I notice they are such a perfect fit, they stay right where they should be for me, so I haven't used the mounting things yet.

I simply placed them in the car, and they look great, and stay put.

Very high quality. Very nice mats. I was very pleased. They shipped fast, and were the right mats.

Obviously, cheaper generic mats can be found, but these were, in my opinion, a great deal for the look & quality.

·
Registered
'01 Eldo ETC, '92 Allante
69 Posts
I understand that these very good-looking front mats come with hooks and screws to secure them to the floor foot area. Is this hardware really necessary to prevent unwanted movement? The full front FACTORY mats for my 2001 Eldo ETC require no such hardware as they are very stable with no movement whatsoever.

I need some nice, stable replacements for the cheap cut-pile factory mats in my 1989 Eldo, but really didn't want any hooks or screws.

·
Registered
2004 Escalade, 07 Road King, 08 Challenger SRT8
712 Posts
Jack, as I said in my previous post, they came with the mats, but I have not used them, and don't seem to need them. The fit is real good, and they tend to stay put very nicely just sitting there.

·
Registered
'01 Eldo ETC, '92 Allante
69 Posts
Thanks, Patrick. If I keep the '89 Eldo, I'll probably buy those mats.

See my today post about rust in the Eldo Forum.

·
Registered
'06 Northstar STS 1SG, PHP, ACC/HUD '06 Redline CTS-V, FG2
242 Posts
I have an 06 STS in Infrared with the Cashmere interior. As delivered, all was nice except the cheesy floor mats. The interior was too bland for my taste (mono-chromatic cashmere), especially since Cadillace trims Cashmere interiors with "light" wood.:confused:

I just got my U.S. SPEED Burgundy double-embroidered (Cadillac crest with "STS" in cashmere-matching thread) floor mats.:thumbsup: Beautiful! They liven up the interior just as I expected. And they are so much plusher than the OEM mats. Great job, U.S. SPEED!

·
Registered
03 CTS-White Diamond
348 Posts
wow, I've had my mats for about a year, and can't believe I didn't post the pic...here they are...

and My only beef is that they expect you to screw some goofy eyehooks in your floorboard to hold "these" mats..I'm told *too late* that they DO offer the spiney-fingers type that'll hold still in the current carpet (make sense?) I'm on meds, so please bare w/ me..
Love the mats though...

kp :)

21 - 39 of 39 Posts