Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello All,

If you are looking for a great set of custom Cadillac floor mats please give us a visit at www.usspeedonline.com

We currently offer 13 different embroidery designs with your choice of over 50 different carpet colors for the perfect match.

Cadillac Floor Mats now available for:
Allante
Catera
CTS
Deville
Escalade / Escalade EXT
Eldorado
Seville
SRX

Check us out at: www.usspeedonline.com

Thanks, Rick, U.S. Speed
www.usspeedonline.com
Toll Free: 1-800-291-9861

·
Registered
140 Posts
Hi Rick,

Your mats look trick! I had a fellow in NJ create me a custom 4'x5' carpet for my 2003 EXT; black with a 30" gold-toned new-style Cadillac logo in the center, and a set of floor mats to match would be just awesome.

I saw line items on your site for the Escalade and the ESV - will the Escalade front mats (obviously) but more importantly the 1st row rear mat match the Escalade EXT setup?

Ciao,
- Tony

USSPEED said:
Hello All,

If you are looking for a great set of custom Cadillac floor mats please give us a visit at www.usspeedonline.com

We currently offer 13 different embroidery designs with your choice of over 50 different carpet colors for the perfect match.

Cadillac Floor Mats now available for:
Allante
Catera
CTS
Deville
Escalade / Escalade EXT
Eldorado
Seville
SRX

Check us out at: www.usspeedonline.com

Thanks, Rick, U.S. Speed
www.usspeedonline.com
Toll Free: 1-800-291-9861

·
Registered
5,929 Posts
I ordered a 4-piece set and they arrived in mid-December. Let me tell 'ya, they are beautiful! The company made an error & sent me the wrong ones for the rear... (I order the rears with matching cadillac script, and they came plain). I called & was told new ones would be on the way. I am still waiting, but I got the feeling that they are very honest, and that it was indeed an honest mistake!
They come rather large. It's kinda tight fit, but they made it. Very OEM looking and high quality.

·
Registered
5,929 Posts
The rear replacement mats have arrived, and they are a great company & Rick is a great vender. I love the mats, the quality is supurb!!

·
Registered
423 Posts
HI, I've also seen your mats and I've been interested. But I want to make sure I match my colors. How do I know which color to choose?? Can I find out my exact carpet color?? I don't want to have my mats a different shade than the OEM ones. If anyone can help here's where my pics of my car are at, if you can tell me the color I'd appreciate it. I don't really have pics of the carpet but maybe someone can tell. http://www.cardomain.com/id/speedyman_2

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hi,

Our most popular color for your Cadillac is the 625 shale carpet color and you may want to look at that color sample to see if it is a close match to your vehicle. But if you have any questions please give us a call at 1-800-291-9861.

Thanks, Rick, U.S. Speed
www.usspeedonline.com

Complete list of embroidered Cadillac floor mats:
Allante Floor Mats
Brougham Floor Mats
Catera Floor Mats
CTS Floor Mats
Deville Floor Mats
Eldorado Floor Mats
Escalade / Escalade EXT Floor Mats
Fleetwood Floor Mats
Seville Floor Mats
SRX Floor Mats
XLR Floor Mats

·
Registered
920 Posts
Great product and people.

I ordered two front mats and two trunk mats. They sent two rear ones instead of the trunk mats.
I called Rick and he apologized and said he would send out the trunk mats. I told him I would keep the rear ones and pay for them. He said keep them at no charge.The mats arrived a few days later and are great. Never had such good PR from a company.
Brian

·
Registered
6,440 Posts
Barefoot on these mats is like sex. Well not really, but still pretty enjoyable. Best quality mats I've EVER owned. Had a custom set made for the V and one for LHS. US Speed is excellent to work with as well. :)

·
Registered
25 Posts
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Another happy customer!

I ordered floor mats from US SPEED for my 1999 Fleetwood Limited, and am thrilled with them! Very high quality, fast service too. They fit better than the factory mats (notice the notch in the top right for the front seat track) and are bigger for better protection. The embroidered Cadillac logo (old logo in silver for my car) on all four mats has my Cadillac buddies jealous and everyone else going "OOOOooo!"

BTW, notice the wood kleenex holder. Its heavy enough that it stays put right there on the hump. Ever sneezed while driving? Ever felt around the back floor for the tissue box, while still trying to drive? This solves that!

Dennis

Attachments

·
Registered
26 Posts
WOW those look fantastic!!!:cool: I will have to order some for my 94 sls. Hope they have that new car smell. Anyone knows if they do? Can't wait to get mine. Well worth it!!! Will repost when mine arrive. ;)

·
Registered
119 Posts
I received my floor mats from US Speed Online yesterday. They are very nice indeed. I can highly recommend Rick and his company. He worked with me over the course of several days to determine exactly what I wanted and then he delivered to me the best quality mats I have ever seen. If you need some custom mats, US Speed Online is the way to go. I'll get some pics this week and post them.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Hi Rick

I'am looking for my Eldo 1977 for new floor mats. Do you make also delivery to Switzerland?? If yes, I need help concering the color of the mats, my interiour is red, but still I don't know the right one. If it helps, I can give you the VIN Code and some pics of the interiour from my car.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #19

·
Registered
48 Posts
Hi Rick

I just received the Floor Mats for my Eldo. Great!!! Top quality and top service. Delivery without any problem to Switzerland.... :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy:

Thanks a lot....

Pascal

...from Switzerland :)

If time, I will make some pics with the new Floor Mats and put it on the thread....

1 - 20 of 39 Posts
About this Discussion
38 Replies
28 Participants
Lencarguy