Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
CTS4 '11 3.0L Luxury
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I got 2 emblems I wanted to put on the sides of my black CTS4. Was thinking either just under the vent or where the V logo is on the CTS V. I plasti dipped the wreath black. I may just use the crest part and leave the wreath out depending on how it looks. Any suggestions are appreciated, thanks guys!

image-4034236070.jpg

·
Registered
CTS4 '11 3.0L Luxury
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Shakeydeal said:
I suggest not doing it at all........... Shakey
Really? How come? I just think it looks kind of plain from the side. Front looks sick, the back is unique. The sides are kinda plain. Thanks for the input!

·
Registered
2011 CTS Coupe
263 Posts
To each his own. It's not something I would do because less is more for me. I removed the CTS and 3.6 emblems from the rear of my coupe. It just looks cleaner. I debadged my BMW too. I like things sleek and simple, no clutter for me.

Shakey

·
Registered
2013 Black Diamond CTS4 Premium Coupe (sold-09 CTS4 DI Black Raven/Ebony)
4,339 Posts
I added the Cadillac shield and the chevron under it (like the old 50's version of how the logo was done) and the c-pillar on mine. It's small, tasteful, and I like it. Somewhere I posted a pic up here, you'd have to do a search for the pic, but the pic was a closeup, not the entire side of the car.

·
Registered
CTS4 '11 3.0L Luxury
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
HurstGN said:
I added the Cadillac shield and the chevron under it (like the old 50's version of how the logo was done) and the c-pillar on mine. It's small, tasteful, and I like it. Somewhere I posted a pic up here, you'd have to do a search for the pic, but the pic was a closeup, not the entire side of the car.
Great. Thank you, I'll take a look.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts