Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2003 Cadillac CTS
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone blacked out the emblem on the third break light.. I might do this this weekend?

·
Registered
White '04 CTS 3.6L,Two JL 12w7 + Bose/ Boston Tweets
1,481 Posts
I've been meaning to reply to this cause ive been thinking the exact same thing, I've asked my friends and they think my exterior is decked out enough.

But instead of blacking out the whole emblem this is what i would do

Heres an old pic I just photoshoped ,

Hope this helps!!
I wanna c ur finished product :bouncy:

·
Registered
2003 Cadillac CTS
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ya I might do this today not sure, I was more thinking of like the part that is blacked out on urs to be left alone and the parts that are chrome I can make a flat black.

·
Registered
1,481 Posts
ohhhh idk how that would look, IMO that would look wierd depending on the car, lets say a black one it would b a floating crest idk, i love the wreath and the crest, i can do without the color, guess its all a matter of opinion

·
Registered
05 CTS
1,395 Posts
:nothing2add:

patiently waiting for the pic.

Cad4life - The pic looks great. now i am thinking about doing that. ordering the V grill this weekend.

·
Registered
1,481 Posts
SAME HERE

oh my setuo now, honestly IMO, is sick as shit lol v grille : ) and some other goodies that no one knows about, just waitin for a good day for pics

·
Registered
1,481 Posts
My perfectionist dad :bouncy:
Basically with a dremel...lol
Wait..i just thought of somethin....you mean above my tips right? lol not the black line?

do you have pics of ur car yet??? i gotta see how ur idea works in comparison to mine...

·
Registered
2003 Cadillac CTS
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Im going to snap some pics today.. yah where the tips come out.. looks soooo clean mine is a little choppy and need to clean them up lol

·
Registered
1,481 Posts
that's a VERY unique ride... the rear bezel work is nice and seamless. did you photoshop those headlights or are they really tinted out like that?
Thanks, actually thats a really old pic :bouncy:
It looks wayy different, yea they're photoshopped , they use to b tinted but i put 6k in the headlights and they looked green..

1 - 15 of 15 Posts