Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i didn't get a confirmation email becuase i only have a hotmail address, i tried using the old address i got when my internet was hooked up, but its way out of date, is it possible to get a confirmation email sent to [email protected]
thanks
97blacksts

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
the admin on this board are less than speedy. i'm starting to get pissed off. i've been emailing them PMing them and now posting here asking to get this shit figured out and no one returns me emails much less fixes anything.

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i'm sorry to hear that.
but reading that sticky still didnt' help me. i already knew i wasn't supposed to use a hotmail account. but i don't have an email account from my ISP server. i stated that here and in the emails i've been sending...

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
its sasktel.
in saskatchewan, canada.....
but they updated there whole system a while back and switched all the email accounts, and i never bothered to get a new one becuase i didn't use the other ISP one anyway.
i was under the assumption that they didn't want free email account members becuase it could just be bots or others out to fill the board with spam. but i think i've already posted enough to prove i just want to read and post about my car. hahah. i hope theres some sort of loophole around this email problem. if not, i guess i'll just read the boards.
thanks in advance.

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
whats the deal? is it impossible to set it up for my hotmail account. or am i just not allowed to post or search this site ever because i dont' have an ISP account?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
About this Discussion
6 Replies
2 Participants
97blacksts