Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
ELR
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2014 Cruze Eco and it came with a cargo net that is extremely useful.

I have searched and searched and I can not find anything specifically for the ELR.

What have you done for a cargo net in the ELR?

·
Registered
2014 ELR
72 Posts
I feel that this was an overlooked detail of the ELR. We have had SUVs (last 3 SRXs) for so long, no cargo net was quite a culture shock!

Very interested in all answers.

·
Registered
2014 ELR Saks Edition
95 Posts
I bought the larger package tray accessory. After using it for a while I decided it's too big, too tall, and just plain inconvenient.

Works well in our Lincoln MKC though.

·
Registered
2014 ELR
55 Posts
I had a cargo net from another car that I managed to make fit in my Volt but for the ELR, Cadillac has this thing called a cargo organizer. Go to Cadillac.com and click on th ELR and then on accessories and you'll find it. A little expensive at $130. But it is very well made and has multiple adjustable compartments. It will even lay almost flat when not in use so it doesn't take up much room. Dealer had it include in the price of the car. I would have never bought it on my own but now that I've had it a while I'm surprised how much I use it. Over all I'm glad I have it.

·
Registered
ELR
75 Posts
I think that is the one the other person had that thought it was too big, but I have it as well and I love it.

·
Registered
ELR
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yeah I know about the container solutions, I want a net like my 2014 Cruze Eco has! I like twisty roads and "sport mode" too much for a box that is going to fly around all over the place and dump everything out.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts