Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
None
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, the ATS manual says that the the steering wheel adjustments are manual. Is this true? Every entry level lexus and infiniti has power
adjustment standard and my mothers CTS has it, why leave it off the ATS? I really like that feature because it is connected to the Easy
Exit so when the seat backs up the the steering wheel moves up making it easier to get in and out of the car.

·
Registered
2012 Crystal Red CTS Coupe with Ebony Interior
452 Posts
You're right. I looked on Cadillacs website and in the brochure. It was a nice feature.

·
Registered
2017 ATS-V Sedan, Vector Blue/Black, 6MT
1,001 Posts
I believe they left it off because the German competition doesn't offer it in their compact models, either. Plus, leaving it off saves a few pounds. I agree, though, that it would be nice to have it, at least on the Premium models.

·
Registered
ATS Prem 2.0T AWD Black Raven Red
177 Posts
Hi, the ATS manual says that the the steering wheel adjustments are manual. Is this true? Every entry level lexus and infiniti has power
adjustment standard and my mothers CTS has it, why leave it off the ATS? I really like that feature because it is connected to the Easy
Exit so when the seat backs up the the steering wheel moves up making it easier to get in and out of the car.
Yes it's true.

----------

Merry Christmas!
Merry Xmas!

·
Registered
2013 ATS 2.0T Premium WDT, 2011 Denali WDT
208 Posts
Agreed. That's another drawback of the ATS for us. The Yukon has it and the Lexus had it and it made life so much easier to get out of the vehicle when the steering wheel came up.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts