Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been having some problems with my 95 sedan deville and am not sure where problem might be. When I am driving down the road, the car will buck/jerk like it is going to stop and sometimes when I come to a stop at a signal light the car dies totally. After a few tries, it will start. Sometimes it takes 10 minutes or so before it will start. I have noticed other threads talking about the ignition control module problems with the 95 sedan deville. Have not tried to recall any diagnostic codes because I am really not sure how to do it. I have also seen threads talking about relay problems. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I took a week vacation in early August and drove through 5 states with it and had only 1 problem with not starting. Appears to be very intermittent. Thanks. Gary

·
Super Moderator
White Diamond '03 DHS (with DTS floor shift)
86,325 Posts
Lots of posibilities here. Start by checking the fuel pressure. Especially when the problem exists.

·
Registered
26 Posts
I actually had a very similar problem lastnight...it died on me during rush hour:mad: . I checked the diagnostic codes and it ended up being the manifold absolute pressure sensor. Although that might not be your problem...but what happened to your car is very similar to what happened to mine.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts