So I've had the 2013 XTS for a month and a half and just loving it until now. The car had been sitting for a day and a half and I went to start it and the battery was completely dead. Boosted it and drove for 2 hours, everything seemed fine. Just a mystery at this point. Came back to the car 7 hours later. Same thing, battery completely dead except this time I'm 100 miles away from home and the doors are locked. Fortunately I had read the owners manual and remembered how to enter the car if the battery was dead. Got someone to give me a boost and started watching the volt gauge on the 2 hour drive home. Most of the time the gauge read 12.5-12.6 volts but would jump up to 14.5 volts for a few minutes then drop down to the lower voltage again. I tested the battery when I arrived home and it tested good. So I disconnected the battery overnite, came out in the morning and reconnected it and the car started fine. Took the car into the dealer and they say nothing is wrong. I let them keep it overnite and it started fine the next morning (today) Driving it tonight, I noticed that the voltage was reading 12.5-12.6 volts most of the time like it was before. Is this normal reading on everyone else's car or is there something wrong with the charging system. Usually an alternator charges at around 14.5 volts constantly but I'm not sure with the Caddy. I also did a ammeter check that first night home and found that the CUE backlight would turn on and off for minutes at a time 10 mins or so after turning off the ignition. Is this the way the CUE system acts when it goes bad? Not feeling confident about the car now. Anyone else had this experience?