Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2007 Cadillac Escalade
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone had the problem on your escalade when you turn the key to start the vehicle it sounds like a short and the vehicle will not start and the navigation/radio turns black and the clock resets itself. The vehicle will start on the second time when you turn the key as normal. This has been happing not regularly but is getting irritating. I dont dont know is this a serious issue or just a short somewhere resetting the radio.

·
Registered
2007 Escalade ESV
26 Posts
I am currently experiencing this. It happens intermittently and I replaced the battery already. Is this what others experienced with the negative battery cable issues? Any advise?
thanks

·
Registered
07 quicksilver
46 Posts
Has anyone had the problem on your escalade when you turn the key to start the vehicle it sounds like a short and the vehicle will not start and the navigation/radio turns black and the clock resets itself. The vehicle will start on the second time when you turn the key as normal. This has been happing not regularly but is getting irritating. I dont dont know is this a serious issue or just a short somewhere resetting the radio.
Check the connections on the battery. Make sure they are tight and clean.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts