Cadillac Owners Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What does everyone think of the new electric blue color available on the Blackwings? I read that they will also make it available on the regular V's for the 2022 model year. I really like. Always been a fan of blue. Wave is nice but the electric blue is a more eye catching, especially against all the black accents. Makes the car pop and is a very sporty stand out color. Really highlights the body lines nice too. What you think?

Attachments

·
Registered
838 Posts
What does everyone think of the new electric blue color available on the Blackwings? I read that they will also make it available on the regular V's for the 2022 model year. I really like. Always been a fan of blue. Wave is nice but the electric blue is a more eye catching, especially against all the black accents. Makes the car pop and is a very sporty stand out color. Really highlights the body lines nice too. What you think?
IMO the electric blue would look better with chrome accents.

For blue I would get the Wave.

Tire Wheel Vehicle Automotive tire Hood

·
Registered
Cadillac
139 Posts
I am one who loves the bright colors (save for Shock lime yellow of the Camaro) ...but with this blue my problem is it is NOT metallic, so the lines do not show up as much because there is not as much reflection of light contrasting with dark. Its also pretty much "out there", super bright, just maybe a tad too much. In this case I would prefer the other medium blue metallic or even the low gloss frost green, although you have to take extra care of the paint, but if its not your daily driver car then I certainly think that low gloss color is the first one i have ever liked. FYI: Electric blue is the same blue used on the 2022 Vette. And it will not be available on the regular V-lites, so a Blackwing with it will certainly be a car you don't see often.

·
Registered
2013 ATS Premium 3.6 White Diamond Tricoat
30 Posts
... And it will not be available on the regular V-lites, so a Blackwing with it will certainly be a car you don't see often.
Electric Blue is available on all models for 2022. Dark Emerald Frost is the only Blackwing exclusive.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts