Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2000 STS, W/Nav
562 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok I have been looking everywhere and cannot find it anywhere all of the cars in the junk yards are either already taken or are damaged. The word Eldorado that are on the last generation eldorados that run along the door. Mine is a 97 and The L is broken in half on the passenger side so everyone keeps calling my car an E-Dorado.... :nono: so I have had enough and would like to find either the whole word or if possible just the L, if someone knows where I can get ahold of it. The Dealership wanted like 30 dollars for the entire word. :banghead: I dont mind buying the whole word but I dont want to pay that much for such a small thing.

·
Registered
69 Thunderbird | 90 Seville | 03 Corolla | 89 Marquis(scrapped) | 72 Torino(scrapped)
2,026 Posts
Ebay is your best bet. Keep checking back often.

·
Registered
1992 eldorado. 2007 dodge magnum hemi r/t
3,013 Posts
Ok I have been looking everywhere and cannot find it anywhere all of the cars in the junk yards are either already taken or are damaged. The word Eldorado that are on the last generation eldorados that run along the door. Mine is a 97 and The L is broken in half on the passenger side so everyone keeps calling my car an E-Dorado.... :nono: so I have had enough and would like to find either the whole word or if possible just the L, if someone knows where I can get ahold of it. The Dealership wanted like 30 dollars for the entire word. :banghead: I dont mind buying the whole word but I dont want to pay that much for such a small thing.

I dont like to spend anymore money than I have to either,I dont think $30.00 is all that bad for the convenience,how much time and gas are you going to spend searching around?.

·
Registered
'99 Eldorado 77,000 miles
291 Posts
The top bar of the 'E' broke off of mine last week while washing :( Should be easy enough to fix though- I still have the piece... I'm assuming you don't have the piece, right?

·
Administrator
2002.5 F55 CORSA STS, 2014 Explorer XLT FWD
71,110 Posts
I just Googled "emblem eldorado cadillac" and got enough sites to keep you busy for days.

·
Registered
2000 STS, W/Nav
562 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I tired googleing and i cant seem to find anything and ebay only has the old symbols in cursive

·
Registered
1997 Cadillac STS (BOSE w/AUX In, Massage Seats, URPAS, "Z")
6,405 Posts
I just went on e-bay and searched for “Cadillac Emblem” and came up with 14 pages of emblems ranging from $5 to $200, I notice a couple of D’ELEGANCE emblems similar with what you are looking for.
I bought last year a full set of emblems for my STS

The picture does not show the trunk key-look emblem but that was also included in the set.
It was a little over $200 and I can find the seller right now but the prices were not very affordable.

·
Registered
69 Thunderbird | 90 Seville | 03 Corolla | 89 Marquis(scrapped) | 72 Torino(scrapped)
2,026 Posts
I was able to switch all my silver emblems to the 'gold package' for around $100 on Ebay. I didnt find all the emblems at one time though so you have to keep checking back constantly. I think $30 is reasonable if you want it now. Even if you find what you want on Ebay, the seller may want a mint for it and you may lose the auction. Youll have all the extra letters as spares too if you buy it new.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts